Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Source of Supply found for item - SC Catalog Item in EHP2

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

We are having issue in SRM EHP 2

"While trying to create a Shopping Cart with the items from the MDM Catalog , eventhough the source of supply comes from the catalog, while in the requestor's queue, we get the info message 'No Source of Supply found for item' "

We have tried with SAP NOTE 1522803 is not valid for SRM 7 EHP 2 please let us know if there is any SAP NOTE valid on the issue.

Kaustubh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

this can happen if the vendor which is getting paased from your catalog is not available in SRM system (may be the vendor doesnt exist or may be is blocked/deleted).

you can put an external breakpoint in BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH badi and try to find out what all data is getting passed from catalog to shopping cart

Thanks

Smita

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actaully in SRM 5.0 there is one perform called GET_VENDOR in standard program.When upgraded to SRM7.2 that method was missed.So we added GET_VENDOR code in /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC.Finally we get Source of supply list with valid purchase org data.Now contract items populting correctly in current system .

Thanks&Regrds,

Srinivas Namamula.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

As this is a misleading info message, You can disbale the same in the class.

Class : /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC

Method : /SAPSRM/IF_PDO_BO_SC~ADD_ITEMS_FROM_CATALOG

Message no : /SAPSRM/PDO_SOS - 001

You can take help of some Abaper in doing this.

Best Regards,

Anil

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

please check the issue with leading zeroes for contract number.

If cour contracts come without leading zeroes and shorter than 10 digits - try to make an alpha convertion in the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER BADI.

Regards

Konstantin

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

Scenario which we are using is creating a catalog shopping cart and vendor number is coming from catalog only i mean we can able to see vendor number under source of supply. we are not using contract at all as SOS.

Message which is seen on top of screen as "No Source of Supply found for item" is in green mark means its not error but information. in EHP1 there were no such info messages. How we can remove this message?

Scenario is exactly same as NOTE1522803 which i mentioned above more over we are on extended classic scenario.

Regards,

Kaustubh

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaustubh,

SAP Supplier Relationship Management->SRM Server->Sourcing->Disable/Enable Automatic Assignment of Sources of Supply

May be you have an automatic assign source of supply.

Regards

Konstantin

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin

In SRM EHP2 extended classic scenario , i checked the SPRO path given by you i can not able to see the

"Disable/Enable Automatic Assignment of Sources of Supply"

Regards,

Kaustubh