SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer number found in WB07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While changing the site customer we are getting the error No customer number found.

We have no tracnsations in both the customers. I searched scn there is no such issue reported till now and also searched for notes, there also I could not find anything.

Please help me with. It is working fine in test server but in production this issue is there.

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Insomniac,

Can you please provide more details on the issue?

The Customer record you are trying to attach a site is an explicit customer created through XD01 or a site customer. Also check whether the customer you are trying to attach is there in table KNA1 or not.

If it is not there in KNA1, you need create again.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Already attached customer is a site customer. While the one we are trying to attach through WB07 is a normal sold to party customer created through XD01.

Both the customers are there in KNA1 table.

In test system it is allowing while in production this issue is there.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The first step is make sure that the site record is correct in Production. Goto transaction code WB03 and from Site master are you able to see your Site customer properly till the last screen. If this is not proper then again export the site data from Dev and import in Prod using (WBTE and WBTI transactions). This will make sure that the Site master is complete and in sync with your dev server.

If this is not the case, then check your customer (which you want to assign) in XD02 and check for any inconsistency and correct the same.

After above two steps, try again and update the thread on result or any other issue.

Thanks.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that site is not transported correctly in Production so before changing customer of the site, please check if site is created correctly or not. so first create correct site. then only you can change customer thru WB07.

thanks,

santosh