Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Fetch Data in PS.

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Actually i am working in Capital Investment Proposal report without functional Consultant . I have seletion Screen Parameters as

Project ID ; WBS ELEMENT , Network Order, and PR Release Date ( FRGDT ) ; Purchasing Doc ; Vendor :

based on this selection parameters I am fetching the data and also based upon the ME5j i used same logic in my report but i am not comfortable.

Can anybody please provide the logic to fetch the data based on project id ; WBS Element and Network Order up to PR.( Purchase Requisition ).

Help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghunadh Kodali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the FM CN_WB_MATERIAL_GET_TO_PROJECT

BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_GETDETAIL -to fetch the data of PR with vendor from network activites

Get the networks for project with FM PLM_GET_SUBORDINATE_PS_OBJECTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragunath,

Although ME5J report was sufficient enough but since you are not comfortable with it.

You may look for EBAN or VSEBAN_CN (Specific to Vendor also) tables

But tell me what kind of comfortable factor you are looking in ME5J. If it is related to report layout, then it can be sorted out.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

former_member226225
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit ,

when i am fetching data through network order , how to fetch wbs element related to network id .

and also we need project budget value , fiscal year and AUC no.

Thanks & Regards,

Raghunadh Kodali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Get the WBS from PRPS by giving project definition in PSPHI and get the network AUFNR from AUFK by giving PRPS-PSPNR = AUFK-PSPEL.

For budgeting - look table BPGE

Regards

Amit