cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping IDoc DESADV to Custom DT in SAP PI 7.31 says "not configured" but required fields all mapped or disabled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I've dodged all the usual pitfalls for message mapping but I'm still getting this error: "- Mapping not sufficiently defined"

I've double-checked that mandatory fields are mapped properly or disabled yet this cryptic message persists.

Any ideas what this could be or how to get a more verbose message about the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. Below is a screenshot of the message mapping.

I just figured out how to increase trace level on single stack so I will respond later with that.

Can't check the mapping because I don't have a sample of the IDoc. I would welcome your input on how to produce an IDoc for testing.

Thanks again for your responses.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jody,

DELVRY07 can be triggered by configuring the output determination and creation of partner profile. The former falls in functional domain so you can request the functional owner to configure the same. You can create the Partner profile through T code WE20.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this. I've submitted a request for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What did the mapping check says at mapping level...is that no errors found during check or any errors it identified...if so fix the same...

HTH

Rajesh

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jody,

Please provide a screenshot of your target mapping.

Ambrish

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jody,

Just to check, Did you mapped the header ?

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

Actually not sure what you mean but my target data type is structured like so:

insertUpdate

-table@action

-table

-access

-fieldx

-fieldy

In that structure, I have "IDOC" mapped to "insertUpdate". Is that what you mean.

Otherwise, my target has no header per se.

Thanks for the quick response.

Jody

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Jody,

>>>In that structure, I have "IDOC" mapped to "insertUpdate". Is that what you mean.

Yes

Please, can you increase the trace level to 3 and pass the detail error message

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I boosted the trace level to 3. This is the error I get:

Exception raised in RepositoryResponse: Setting rollback flag on HmiMethodOutput because an Exception while processing the write request has occurred

Thrown:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ConsistencyException:

Check 0: FINEST Activation of the change list canceled

Check 1: FINE [], [Check result for Message Mapping MM_DESADV_V_FEDEX_IMP_HEADER | http://ent-int.pacb.com:

Mapping not sufficiently defined

]

It doesn't appear to elaborate much.