cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locking HU picked for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I have process wherein when we are scanning pallets for delivery, save it  & then click on dispatch on RF Gun it creates STO & do create pgi of Delivery for this STO.

When we scanned pallet & saved it. Some another user has done 321 movement with LQ02 for the same pallet.

So it did created issue while doing dispatch. Use need to do 322 mopvement & then only he was able to pick that HU.

What I want is that if Pallet is scanned & saved then it should not allow 321 movement  through LQ02.

How can I achieve this scenario.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

According to what you wrote, it is not possible to use LQ02 after you pressed save, because this action post the Good Issue for the delivery and at that point the SU/HU disapper from WM.

So your request:

"What I want is that if Pallet is scanned & saved then it should not allow 321 movement  through LQ02"

it is already solved.

The problem is that someone used LQ02 before you scanned the HU.

Anyway my suggestion is to move the HU to a specific storage type before scanning and instruct people to not select this storage type when using LQ02

regards

Claudio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

On saving after scan it updates z table & only after clicking dispatch goods issue happens.

I want to lock scanned HU on saving.

Thanks,

Kiran

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

since your flow seems to be custom...I think that you should think of adopting a custom solution also in this case, by locking the HU when you press Save (in the standard SAP you can lock the HU from HUMO for example by clicking on the function Ctrl + Shift + F8. This lock your HU and you can unlock with Ctrl + Shift + F9).

In this way it is not possible to do any action on this HU anymore, as a conseqence you have to remember to unlock it when you press "dispatch" function I guess.

Best regards

Claudio

Answers (0)