cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config SUP MBO to authenticate on SAP ERP using different SAP users

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having a problem to authenticate the user on my C# application (desktop) in SUP MBO to SAP ERP. The scenario is:

* In C# app the user will authenticate using your Microsoft Active Directory username and password and the app will invoke the MBO class generated to consume something on SAP ERP;

* The username is the same in Microsoft Active Directory (C# app) and SAP ERP but the pass is different;

* If I configure the username and password personalization keys, I'll only login using the same user.

We have a lot of discussions that describes how to configure SSO in SAP ERP and SUP servers using X.509, but I didn't find a solution for this problem above.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitendra,

Thanks for your information. The customer inform us yesterday that the users are not the same ID in Microsoft AD and SAP ERP, so whe can't do this.

Also, the 2 first links I already find but the 3rd doc it's very usefull.

Rgds!

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

cool..

If you face any issue, kindly let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitendra,

Thanks for your information. We "solve" the problem using Microsoft AD like LDAP for SUP DB Users, using service user to connect SUP to SAP ERP and changing the user who create the documents in BAPI's for the user who was autenthicated in SUP.

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Diogo,

Glad to hear that your problem has been resolved.

Please close this thread by marking reply answer as correct OR assumed answer.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Answers (0)