SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intial load contract accounts isu to crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

i am trying to load contract accounts  from isu to crm using initial load , but the throughput is very very poor.

i have filter condition for only 10K BA with block size of 50 , still it takes ages to load only 10k BAs

i have deactivated  the message flow and change documents but no use.

the performance gradually deteriorates , eg 1st 50 BA will take 2 mins , next 50 4 mins ....and so on .....also i have noticed entries in the bdoc ..smw01 - display bdoc message body extended part ,it goes no piling up , as shown belowInline image 2

i have also tried to use parallel processing with multiple request to speed up the things ,...but no use.

can some body help ?

TA,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Have you checked the Outbound Queue from IS-U (SMQ1) and the inbound queue in CRM (SMQ2)?

The performance issue normally happens when the queues get stuck because of System issue.

I would recommend to check with your BASIS guy for the performance issue.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Have you checked the Outbound Queue from IS-U (SMQ1) and the inbound queue in CRM (SMQ2)?

The performance issue normally happens when the queues get stuck because of System issue.

I would recommend to check with your BASIS guy for the performance issue.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

i have checked with basis, and they say there is no Performance issue , they have updated stats , increased dia work process etc.

i have done most of the things suggested in Performance of the Initial Download from SAP for Utilities to SAP CRM.

is it normal to have some many intries .in bdoc message body , i thought every bdoc should contain entries wqual to block size ,,,in my case 50 ...but i can see the size of the bdoc goes on increasing in increment of 50 ....and the performance goes on deteriorating ,

Inline image 2