cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions on Shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have some questions on shipment , pls help me out it urgent.

my client requirement is as below.

1) While creating shipment VT01N , delivery selection is based on shiping point, once shipping point enter all delivery come to upper side in shipment and delivery block , but i want to bring all delivery in below block delivery not assigned , reason is suppose there are 100 delivery are against that shipping point all would be assigned to that particular shipment and user has to delete neccesary deliveries or brought it down side.

how we can solve this issue.

2) pricing procedure is not automactially coming in shipment , although full customization is ok, shipment cost releveance block is click properly, when we run VI04 shipment cost pricing procedure is coming properly and posted as well, but how we do the same in shipment.

3) We have used RV56ABST program for automatically PGI when shipment compilation is done, but want to run shipment cost VI01 in backaround once the PGI is done how we can achive this through standrad.

Thanks

Aaditya 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) When you add deliveries to your shipment, in select outbound deliveries screen, in transportation planning block, uncheck field include deliveries in processed shipment. You can create / update your a variant with this field empty and use it when creating your shipments.

2) Usually, costs are available for calculation once you’ve planned your shipment and data have been copied (carrier, route...). If you click on icon freight cost estimate, you’ll get a message in case it can’t be calculated. Here click on processing log icon to check details. Click on red
light line items to see what went wrong.

3) I would recommend instead,  create a job to run tcode VI04 with a variant where you can define which shipments will be considered

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus ,

issue was resolved .

1) We used program SAPLV56L make your own variant and link that varinat to your shipment type.

2) Pricing procedure is not coming in shpimnent it is standrad behaviour of system.

3) we can do shipment cost run automactially through vt01n , just used VI06 and maintina your variant and for job run.

Answers (0)