cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP PASS - Parameter-Dependent ATP Safety Stock

0 Kudos

Hello all!

I`m trying to implement this solution but so far I had no success.

My main concern about this is if I have to use Demand Planning in order to calculate the PASS quantity based on the forecast release.

SAP HELP (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/22/977941a51a1809e10000000a155106/frameset.htm) says it is necessary to "Perform a forecast run in time series data management in Demand Planning so that the forecasted demand is available", but I don`t want these values coming from DP.

Here, we will find these safety-stock (PASS quantity) values from a custom table, using the BADI /SAPAPO/ATP_PSS.

So.. Is Demand Planning obligatory for this solution to work?

Thanks in advance,

Felipe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Felipe

I believe use of DP is obligatory for solution to work - so you need to set up DP structures (Planning Object Structures, Planning Areas, Planning Books, etc) in order to complete configuration of PASS in GATP.

That said, you do not need to actually maintain Safety Stock percentages data in the DP Planning Book. You could use the BADI you mentioned to bypass the standard logic and calculate your own PASS quantity.

Note that as of SCM 7.0 EHP2, SAP still does not officially support PASS when using R/3 as order entry system(Requires CRM). Check OSS note 1617704 or other implementation recommendations as per your release.

Rishi Menon

jaycc0127
Explorer
0 Kudos

Guys

Do we know if SAP has started supporting the PASS when order entry is from ECC ? We have a scenario that is potential to be addressed through this.

Please advise.

Regards,

Jayc

Answers (0)