cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values populating in COSPP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear frens,

I have an scenario where Production orders are account assigned to WBS. There is some Production order settlement variance which has been credited to the WBS and is appearing in CJI3 and S_ALR_87013570. Also when we checked this settlement variance in CJI3, these values are appearing under Original Business Transactions KOAE which means Actual Settlement CO External.

Now due to this there are following issue happening;

1.      1. These variances are not appearing in CN41 report. So there is Actual cost diff in CJI3 & CN41 now.

2.      2.The value equal to Production order settlement variance is also appearing in table COSPP (Transfer of the Order in the COSP Table to the Project). So as I understood, in COSPP data from deleted orders is being updated.

3.       3.So here in my case the associated Production order is not deleted then how this values are populating in COSPP.

Pl let me know how values are populating in COSPP table and can it be the reason for mis match in Actual cost for CJI3 & CN41?

Reg

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CN41 and CN41N are not just lists of values.  When you run these reports SAP calculates an "elimination of internal business processes" to show where the actual costs occurred.  One thing it does is reverse settlements.  If a cost is posted to an object and then settled, the balance on that object in CJI3 is 0, but in CN41 it would show the original actual cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Thanks for reply.

Here in my case Production orders are assigned to WBS and then settled. Post settlement some Production order settlement variance has been created and now same is not appearing in CN41 but its there in CJI3. The both reports are having diff Actual cost and diff is equal to the  Production order settlement variance. Also the amount equal to diff amount, I am able to see in COSPP table which as per me is table in which values from deleted orders are getting populated. In CJI3 the variance amount is appearing under Business Transaction COIE whereas under Original Business Transaction its appearing under KOAE, which is CO external settlement.

Any clue what must have gone wrong over here?

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

generally the post of the COSPP ( and COSSP accordingly) is independent on the reporting, it happens, if an activity is deleted ( I think, the same logic is done for Production orders).

How the values stored in the COSSP & COSPP are used, depends on the reporting logic. The well-used note 51971 should give you more details, hopefully.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Zhenbo,

Thanks for your reply. I would go thru the suggested note once again.

Meanwhile any clue regarding the reply i sent to Ken's post in this thread?

Regards,

Rahul

Answers (0)