cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to store documents specific to HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a Question related to storage of documents related to HR. This might be a basic question, appreciate if you can help me understand .

I came across a requirement to store the following HR related documents. I believe with archive link , this must be possible as creating Doc type in DMS may not help to store these dynamic documents. Request to help me understand how to configure system to store this kind of situations.

Here are the HR related document which needs to be uploaded against HR

HRIBENEFITRetirement pension planHR
HRIBESCHKICertificate for childHR
HRICERTIFIQualificationsHR
HRICOLFOTOColor photosHR
HRICONTRACEmployment contractHR
HRICONTRADSupplements to employment contractHR
HRIDATASECObligation to observe data secrecyHR
HRIDATESAppraisalHR
HRIDIPLOMAFinal certificate for educationHR
HRIEMPFOTOPhoto of employeeHR
HRIEVALUATAppraisalHR
HRIHEALTHIHealth insurance certificateHR
HRIMASTERDPersonnel master data sheetHR
HRIPERAPPRAppraisalHR
HRIREFERENReferenceHR
HRIRESUMEResumeHR
HRISOCIALSSocial security cardHR
HRISTUDIDRegistration certificateHR
HRITAXCARDWage tax cardHR
HRIVLCertificate of contributions to savings schemeHR
HRIWORKPERWork permitHR

Thanks,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Let me help you with the Configuration nodes which you have to configure. I am attaching screen shots of node to be configured with yellow color.

These are the necessary configuration which you have to do to identify, Store and search and display the HR documents.

I have not what needs to be configured for each configurations. I request you to read help for each configuration node and do the configurations. They are pretty simple and you can do it very fast.

The only configuration node "Register Document Areas and Create Aggregated Document Areas" and "Register Document Areas" is place where you will need ABAP Help. This configuration node sets up program to search various kinds of documents.

Or Option is you can use OAAD Transation to Search the documents.

Follow the sequence and you will be able to Store and search HR documents. Also My recommendation would be to refer IDES server how system is configured as standard so that you will not make any mistakes. Best of Luck.

WIth Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mangesh,

Thanks for your detailed answer. I will go thru the help document for further steps.

Can you help me understand if it is possible to store all the listed documents (in my first thread) can be stored using Archive link or somewhere, development is required ?

Thanks,

Aditya

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

Can you please let me know which thread you are refering to?

WIth Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mangesh,

Am refering to this same thread. Anyhow , I have found these document types in OAC2 transaction. I can find all the HR related Doc Types listed above. I now needs to concentrate on configuration. Please can you help me appropriate link which can guide me easily to do the configuration

Thanks,

Aditya

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I will definetly help you. To procceed fast I suggest you to do a study of configurations in IDES server. This would help you to speed up faster.  You have to read the documentation besides every config node in SPRO. Thats would be easiest way. I think you will need a day to complete all the config activity.

Take one scenario of Uploading an Employee Photo and View it in PA30.

1. Upload Employee photo from Transaction OAWD (Use Manual Storage Type Scenario)

2. Display Employee Photo in PA30

Please provide points if you find my information usefull.

With Warm Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

You might want to look into Digital Personnel File (DPF). See the attached link for details.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/43/866b57ec875965e10000000a422035/frameset.htm