cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File can not be created message no 26172

0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am getting this error while displaying and changing the original file in DIR. I am able to create and check in the documents. We used the same content server for Dev and Qty. This problem is exist only in quality not in development.

I did test dms in qty 2 months before getting this error, then why this issue is raise? where i need to do the changes to resolve this?

I checked the repository, in is running.

In DC20, I kept the path blank.

Please suggest solution.

Regards,

Atul Tulaskar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DavidLY
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Firstly you need to check the application log in t-code SLG1 and check what's the error information

there. Use the document ID found there, then use SCMS_AO_STATUS function module to check if

there have some issues.

Regards,

David

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul Tulaskar,

Please go through http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/26+172+-+Reason+for+this+error.

And   check table SDOKPROP  from QLY  and  compare both system. Let me know still your getting.

Thanks,

chandu.

0 Kudos

I check log in SLG1, erroe message is Function HTTP_GET_FILE is not available

How to solve this?

Regards,

Atul Tulaskar

0 Kudos

Hi chandu,

Entries are same in dev and qly.

SSB
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Does the error say that FM HTTP_GET_FILE is not available ? Does it have any more details ?

Regards

Sagar

DavidLY
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Could you please attach the detailed error information in SLG1?

Regards,

David

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Atul Tulaskar,

Define Mounts points/logical drive for your data carrier as   default carrier to be default and type is PC .Reaming should be blank if you are not define physical path at server front end setting.

upload new file and try to display .Let me know.

Thanks,

Regards,

chandu.