cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Charts are displaying no data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have been testing out the SPC capabilitie in SAP and have hit a roadblock. I had been creating production orders using t-code CO10 which would autogenerate inspection lots. I would then record results for the inspection lots using t-code QE01. Control Charts were then generated and displayed data from multiple inspection lots for a particluar MIC. I recently closed the control chart in order to create a new control chart. However, now when production orders are created and released the inspection lots are not autogenerated. Because of this, I then assigned inspection lots to the production orders manually using QA01.

The problem I now face is that when I call the active control chart using QGC3 for the MIC I am interested in the chart displays no data even though results have been recorded after a new control chart was activated. Also when I call the control chart in the results record function it only displays data for the inspection lot that results are being recorded for.

Any insight regarding this matter would be much appreciated,  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What inspection type did you use to create them on QA01?

What group and group counter was assigned in the manual inspection lot vs. the automatically created lots?

What are the criteria you are using for the SPC charting?

Answering some of these questions may help us with your question or you might stumble across the cause yourself while answering them.

Thanks!

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

What inspection type did you use to create them on QA01?

03 - In-process insp. for manufacturing order

What group and group counter was assigned in the manual inspection lot vs. the automatically created lots?

Automatically created:

Group: 50261590

Group counter:1

Manually created:

Group: 50261590

Group counter: 1

What are the criteria you are using for the SPC charting?

SPC Criterion: Master Inspection Characteristic

I have maintianed my MICs as follows:

Control Indicators:

Lower specif. limit, upper specif. limit, check target value, sampling procedure, SPC

characteristic, Required char., Single result, Defects recording, Fixed scope, No

documentation, Long-term inspection, Record measured vals, RR change docs, Print, No

Formula

I have maintained by Sampling Procedure as follows:

Sampling Type: Fixed sample

Valuation mode: SPC inspection

Control chart type: IR-chart / n=1 / k=2 / samples / USA

Inspection points: Without insp. points

Usage indicator: Use in insp. plan

Determination rule: 10

Multiple Samples: Indep. multiple smps

Valuation rule: A2

Thanks,

Joe