cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPP - How to handle open sales order when loading history data using CSV file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am loading my history data using CSV file.In the standard CSV file format, there is no filed through which I can know whether my order is closed or it is still open.I therefore want to know how we can handle open orders or back orders in SPP when we are loading data using CSV??

I could see "Overdue" column under DRP matrix but now sure how it is getting calculated or considering the requirements which are not yet expired.

Would appreciate if you can explain it with an example.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra,

Sales Order history is required and loaded for calculating statistical forecasting.

Open sales orders are not loaded through CSV files.

If required Sales orders can be transferred by CIF .

However, please note that in SPP, Sales orders do not consume forecasts.

For the overdue column calculations and related details, a fresh look at the documentation may help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_apo700_ehp03_on_erp/helpdata/en/47/b1a8a69dbe2fe1e10000000a42189d/conten...

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Thanks for your response.

I want to load the details of Open Sales order or Back orders to SPP using CSV file because not all of my network locations are connected to ECC.

Also, I need these details for demand propagation during DRP run.

Can you please suggest how can I load details of Open Sales Order/Back Order into SPP for DRP demand calculation in such situation?

rohnaela
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to define a order type for SO and BO in IMG and use a seperate infoobject if necessary (This will helps you only differentiation the order type and can be used only at reporting level), But all these you would have done at initial design and implementation stage. doing this at the middle of your project will lead to complete alteration.

Loading SO in SPP is just to support forecasting services to derive forecast values.

DRP - Calculates the demand based on your Forecast values and inventory levels and not specific to SO or BO,

BO will comes into play, when an already initiated procurement order (Release --> SA/PO) has some quantities which are not received on the determined time will show as overdue/BO.

May be when you're integrating with CRM, BO will be identified automatically.

Thanks

Vinoth