Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic sales orders

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sd experts

i have found in scn forum and as well as Google but i couldn't find out plz let me know

Automatic Delivery possible by using this program in se38 WS_DELIVERY_MONITOR

Same like this once we created Inquires that will be converted  automatically orders will be completed

Generally i know this is not possible by using any stranded program bz here it self SCHEDUL LINES WILL BE Confirmed

But in my case we are giving the stock immediately and we have sufficient stock ..

so requirement once completed quotations immediately sales  orders will be finished automatically

I know it is not possible if we want to achieve this , how ?

I am very sorry if it is useless question ,iam very sorry

thanks a lot

Message was edited by Moderator.

Discussion is un-marked as question. Make a habit of Asking Good Questions in the SCN Discussion Spaces will help you get Good Answers (Click on this lin...

Check what you are asking? And how/why you are awarding?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

Please tell me how would you complete the delivery? At what point you want to create automatic sales document?

Did you discuss this with your ABAPER? He must know that we cann add BAPI BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA1 at that event when you want to create sales order. Lets suppose you want to create automatic sales order on the save of quotation then you can add this BAPI in MV45AFZZ at save document userexit. ABAPER can add logic and conditions which system should check before creating the order.

Thank$

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Can you please provide your requirement more clearly what is required?

There are order types available for Sales order (Rush orders) where automatic delivery can be created when the order is saved. Using the above program Auto PGI can be done and then you can use VF06 for automatic billing for deliveries which are PGIed.

We have recently implemented this OTC cycle for a showroom where the stocks are directly sold from showroom. They were punching only orders and rest of the processes were automated.

Regards,

Amit

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No you are talking automatic delivery

i am talking automatic sales order

ex : i have created 1200 in , qtn now i wont create sales orders for 1200 qtn just automatically sales orders will be created once i completed qtns

thanks a lot

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In Quotation, you can add an output type AN00 to your quotations and use Special functionality 8 as a medium.

There is a function module /SAPNEA/SMAPI_ORDER_CREATE which allows automatic order creation with reference. In this function module you need to pass values like REFDOCTYPE as your quotation document type, DOC_TYPE as your Sales order type and provide the quotation number in REF_DOC field in structure PI_ORDER_HEADER.

So in Customizing, for output type AN00, try to implement Special functionality 8 as an output medium which may create a order when the output is generated.

You can further explore the function module. Put in a code an assign to output type.

Regards,

Amit