cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Certification test...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus can you please suggest me which sap sd certification test to book..

I have been going through the following books and also what is the pass marks for the test..

I have been through the forum and am a little confused!!!

Many thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Amit,

Please find the mail which i received from Teched team.

+++

Get certified at the associate and professional levels, in a number of areas, at special TechEd discounted fees!

SAP certification program provides the ultimate stamp of achievement for individuals who want to distinguish themselves in the market. These certifications serve as a clear validation of your SAP skills and knowledge.

SAP is delighted to offer the opportunity to become certified at the associate and professional levels in a number of areas at a special fee.

The offer is available only to SAP TechEd 2013 Bangalore Full Conference registrants who have met the eligibility requirements.

You may opt to add an SAP certification exam to your SAP TechEd 2013 Bangalore registration for an additional, non-refundable, non-transferable fee. Please check at the point of registration for admission including certification.

Certification Type

Fees Structure

Associate Level Certification

INR 21,000/-*

Professinal Level Certification

INR 35,000/-*

*Taxes are additional at 12.36% .
*This fee is in addition to the SAP TechEd 2013 Bangalore registration fees.
*Fees for certification are payable on completion of pre-qualification process.

Important timelines

• The last date for opting-in for a SAP Certification exam, by registering online for SAP TechEd 2013 Bangalore, is November 11
  • The last date for receiving profiles (only by e-mail) for evaluations is November 12, 2013.
  • The last date to pay for an SAP Certification exam held during SAP TechEd 2013 Bangalore is November 22, 2013.
  • The last date for receiving the documents for certification registration is November 22, 2013.
  • The time and venue details for certifications will be conveyed by way of mail only on December 5, 2013.

For SAP Certification Queries, Contact:

Phone: +91 80 40829011
E-mail: education.india@sap.com
For more details click here

Register for SAP TechEd 2013 Bangalore, India's essential technical education conference!

Regards,

SAP TechEd Team

Regards,

OD

Former Member
0 Kudos