cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance on webgui

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently experincing performance issues when loading the Home page in incident management.

If a user has no messages the access is fast. If the user has about a 100 messages it takes about 4 minutes.

Anyone know what this might be?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Check this note

it has helped us to improve the performance

1676755 - Performance optimization in Solution Manager IT Service Management

Regards

Prakhar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just discoverd thet it is the widget my messages for dispatching which is causeing the problem. But we need this widget, for exactly dipatching. It is not possbiel to save the same search in any other way. Incidents for my team with measseg processor =blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

The note we hvae alread implemented, and  ST05 doesnt give us much.

We have also done a httpwatch, and now sendt to SAP. So hopefully it will give us something..

It seems that the response time increase with the amount of incidents.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just curios to know have you done sizing for solution manager ?

It is recommended to do the same because if you using Mopz it is ok but if you are using functionalities like ChaRM Service Desk or ITSM then SAP recommends to do sizing for Solution Manager

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please provide the trace .

If the trace is not helpful then this means that the backend is passing on the data with no issues. So the other dependency is the Browser and the Network when you have data to flow between the Backend and browser.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to previous suggestions, I'd perform a HTTP Trace with some tool like Http Watch ...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would ask you to first try and take trace in ST05 and see which all table you find in the trace that takes time.

Have you tried to update the stat of database and see.

You can also try to see the SQL trace and see the execution plan. I is not good then try to create a secondary index and see if it helps in enhancing the performance.

Please also post the table that you see in the trace are taking time.

thanks

rishi abrol