Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Prevent billing document creation if preceding document(sales Order) has a complaince block

Hi,

I would need your inputs to get a clear idea on SAP ECC standard behaviour, the business case is, there is a scenario where we can create a billing documnet with reference to sales order. Here my question is, SAP ECC system should not allow to generate a billing document if sales order has a complaince Block(SPL, Embargo and Legal Control). when I checked the same case, system allows to generate billling document. I would like to know, Is there SAP note to meet this business requirment? If  there is no SAP note, then I would add a peice of code in copy control requirment routine whcih SAP has given as part of delivery copy control  relevant OSS note to meet this requirment, but, this is a valid business case, thus, I guess, there should be a SAP note for it.

If we talk about billing document creation with reference to delivery document, then SAP ECC does not allow to create a billing document unless and until PGI happened.  at the time of PGI, SAP ECC checks the status of customs document and if it has a complaince block, then system will not allow to generate a billing document.

Regards,

Ashok

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hello all,

The functionality described in this thread can be achieved if you activate the item category CLPOS for the different compliance checks (SPL, Embargo, etc...).

This is done in the following IMG activity:

Global Trade Services -> General Settings -> Document Structure -> Activate Item Categories for Application Areas

Once you have activated item category CLPOS for Compliance, you should be able to see an icon in the Export declaration that will show the result of the compliance checks, very similar to what we are used to see for Sales Orders, Deliveries, etc...

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question