Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emergency Access Management for portal users

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Generally using FF Id's , users will login to back-end and complete the required activities. Later logs will be fetched from STAD t code and CDHDR table. Now our client is looking to implement firefighter concept for portal environment.

So in this case, how to connect the back-end FF Id to front end portal and how to record the activities being performed in the portal with FF Id?

Anyone who worked on this kind of requirement, please provide some details to start with.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

FF is for ABAP systems now java/portal

What are you trying to log in portal?

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Colleen, I have framed the question in wrong way.

Actually i want to know how FF functionality can be implemented with webdynpro applications where users access the system through front end portals.

Can you please suggest whether this can be implemented and help me with any documents or information if you have.

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ahh

You mean you want users to access Firefighter from Portal?

Have a look at the Installation Guide as it contains some Portal Information. If not, look at Portal in general for how to connect a system and build portal role, etc to provide users with access.

Regards

Colleen

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen,

We have EAM implemented for couple of R3 systems and it is working fine. Now the client says that he wants to use EAM for SAP TM application.

For SAP TM module users access the system through front end by logging to front end portal. Assume that we have FF IDs designed with access to all the links in front end portal.

So when the user access the front end portal is it possible to capture the logs as i never come across such case? If possible for that do i need to implement anything else additionally?

Also you have mentioned to check the installation guide.. May i know which installation guide you are talking about?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Madhu.