cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rule for FO selection in Optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like some suggestions for the follow scenario that I have.

On VSR optimizer, I have to build the following rule:

If I have FU's for the same Location, the condition should sum the volume values of the merge FU's and compare with the total volume of the truck.

If the sum of the merge FU's volumes is greater than 80% of the truck capacity I should select one type of FO. Otherwise I use the standard FO type document.

I've been testing some conditions with /SCMTMS/TOR_TYPE and some rules using incompatibilities but I have no success on it.

I tried by formulas but I could not find more documentation about it.

If anyone have any suggestions, I really apreciate.

Thanks in advance

Renato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Renato,

Try to create a DAD for "Maximum Utilization"(/SCMTMS/PLN_MAX_UTIL) of TOR~ROOT in your TOR_TYPE condition.

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I've got a doubt here.

I created a DAD and I put it on VSR Optimizer profle, but is this not for all FU's? Is it? Do you know if I can restrict only for loadings to the same location?

Because, if I have FU's to diferent locations, this rule will be applied for all FU's.

Regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Renato,

This depends on your scenario, but you could use the Consegnee ID or make a Data Crawler to the STOP node.

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Marcelo,

I have the following scenario:

One type of delivery in ECC generate one type of DTR and DTR generates one type of FU.

The optimizer should consolidate the FU's into one FO with the loads that goes to the same place.

If the FO has only goods for the same location, and the capacity is greater than 80% of the vehicle capacity, one type of FO should be chose. Otherwise, It will be use the default FO type.

This happen cause the freight costs are done in ECC.

Regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Renato,

There are a lot of options to create a standard Data Crawler from TOR~ROOT to the stops. Check the options in transaction /SCMTMS/DCPRF. I think you can reach the requirement with some of them.

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I'm trying to create a condition with Data Crawler but I always get this error:

"Data crawler profile &, step 010 has no element &"

Am I missing some field?

Regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check this document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-24243

More help than this is consulting...

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

0 Kudos

Are you going to charge him for your time?? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a good idea, dont you think???!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

All in the spirit of fun.  Neither Marcelo or I are serious about charging for our answers in SCN.  On the outside, however....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You got it!!!

Answers (0)