B      0...unbounded

| field1

| field2

___

___

C    0...unbounded

|   field1

|   field2

so on....My problem is how do i define this in fcc parameters.there is no key field value.

Receiver side i need to split A & B..I am using multi mapping.for inbound Service interface

i defined two operations for two receiver message types.i need to get two files at receiver side.

How do i solve this? Please help me out.

1 File --------->      A.csv

B.csv   Receiver is same need to get two files.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

i need to produce file like this.

field1,field2,field3.....this is a file to produce

field1,field2,field3,field4,field5,field4,field,5,field4,field5....this is a second file to produce.

for the above target i created structcure like that as defined.the 2 files structure is different.

for 2nd file i defined substructure 0..unbounded for fields field4,field5 these both fields should be repeated....

I created the structure and done the mapping how do i define the parameters in receiver fcc for substructure....

Regards,

Rajesh.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

>>>>

for 2nd file i defined substructure 0..unbounded for fields field4,field5 these both fields should be repeated....

FCC does not work like that. Either the entire row should be repeated. Certain number of fields cannot be dynamic.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

its outbound proxy i need to produce .csv file,for this what should i do by the above structure.

How do i define this? Please help me.

Regards,

Rajesh.

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

Why not have a structure like below in the outbound proxy.

MT_Source

File1

Records     0---unboundeed.

Field1

Field2

---------------

File2

Records     0---unbounded  

Field1

Field2

If you go for a hierarchical structure at the source, you will have to work it out in graphical mapping to create a flat structure for CSV at the target.

Alternatively, you can simply trigger the message with data for file1 first and then the message for file2 from ECC.

Is the structure of 2 files same or different..... based on that you can define the target structure.

cheers,

Ambrish

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Is this file being produced by ECC? If yes, you have control over how you would like to define this file.

I suggest you go back to design and make it simple.

Ambrish