cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration disturbed-Receiver agreement changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I encountered an issue, where configuration got disturbed i,.e receiver agreement got removed, which was already set up.

I have just added an condition for receiver determination, i caused an issue.

Also found some times receiver agreement/sender agreement getting obsolete from my configuration.  Could you let me know the root cause of this issue.

also please let me know the

• order we need to follow during configuring objects for one end to end scenario.
  • Things to be taken care when performing any modifications to already existing scenario's.

Regards,

Ch.Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by

>>>>>>>>>>>>Also found some times receiver agreement/sender agreement getting obsolete from my configuration.  Could you let me know the root cause of this issue.

However, I can comment on the below:

• order we need to follow during configuring objects for one end to end scenario.

You can start with Comm channels and then create sender agreement, interface determination,receiver determination and then receiver agreement.

• Things to be taken care when performing any modifications to already existing scenario's

Make sure you understand the scenario before you modify it. Apart from looking at the requirement for modifying the scenario, look at the bigger picture as well.

Sometimes, thing may look simple to modify but may impact other scenarios or objects.

Make sure you include all relevant objects in your scenario and when modfying an object, check where-used and see if it impacts any other scenario.

Hope it helps!

Ambrish