cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Package - RUN_SPDD_? Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am applying Support Package Stack on a ERP 6 through SPAM.

The queue stopped at:

Import phase 'RUN_SPDD_?'

Manual modification adjustment is necessary

Interrupt the import for execution of manual actions

Here is where i go to SPDD and adjust the objects, right? But when i go to SPDD it is empty:

Modifications and Enhancements

>Deleted objects

No objects within selected filter parameters

I guess i can confirm that adjustments were made, and continue SPAM. But am I missing something?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you run SPDD did you tick all the check boxes.

if yes and you dont find any thing then this means that no object need to be adjusted in SPDD.

Try to run this with another use also which can be DDIC or a copy of DDIC so that you are double sure that its not any authorization issue.

If you still don't get any list please come back and then click on confirm adjustment and run the spam again.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the help. I guess that all answers were correct, so i awarded the first one.

I had already selected all the checkbox in SPDD.

Thanks for the DDIC tip, with these things we can never be too sure, before confirm the adjustments.

Thanks also for the guide.

I'm still  bit in doubt in relation to the "confirm adjustment". I thought that if there are no more adjustments, then you would simply continue SPAM. But when continuing SPAM, it always send be back to SPDD adjustments, so i had to check the "confirm adjustments".

abk07
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

If there are no objects, continue the import. Just hit the import button again.

Keep an eye on the logs and phases

Cheers!

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/49/3e897f28ab2222e10000000a42189d/content.htm

and http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/EN/60/d6ba7bceda11d1953a0000e82de14a/content.htm

Go to transaction SPDD and execute it after checking the relevant checkboxes. You will get the screen more or less similar to the below one depending upon the objects that are available in your system for adjustment.

If it is in green color, it means an automatic adjustment is possible. This means that, there are no overlaps between the delivered SAP objects and the customer modifications. In this case; clicking on the icon causes the system to automatically adjust the object and the customer modifications are adopted. A green tick in front of the object confirms this.

A yellow traffic light next to the object means a semi automatic adjustment is possible which means there are overlaps between the version delivered by SAP and the customer modifications.

If it is in red color, the system cannot adjust it automatically and we need to do edit the object manually in the appropriate maintenance transaction of the ABAP dictionary or using the Version Management function.

We could ignore the deleted objects category mostly, unless it creates some issue in any other objects during the activation.

The objects that have been presented for the adjustment we need to perform some action on it. i.e either we have to retain the modification or reset it to original.

BR

Prabhakar

Message was edited by: Prabhakar BR

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pedro,

I guess you are looking at only deleted objects from your post

Modifications and Enhancements

>Deleted objects

No objects within selected filter parameters

You many need to select all the checkbox to view relevant information in SPDD.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori