Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While reversing the billing document, excise reversal a/c document is created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are facing different problem after implementing new cancellation procedure of invoice.

When I am cancelling Commercial invoice through VF11 one extra entry of cancelled excise invoice is getting generated, as we have made automatic excise invoice at VF01 I thought its because of this but I tried by deactivating this but still the effects are same.

Kindly help me out of this.

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj

10 REPLIES 10

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved to Internationalization and Unicode

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I have seen this Once you checked the auto EI box it works but when you unchecked it, it does not work.I do not know that it is a bug or not.But I think either you can go for User Exit in Billing cancellation where Excise Invoice should be cancelled before cancelling the Commercial.

Or,

You can go for OSS also.

Do let me know your future step.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any updates?

Regards,

Pankaj

0 Kudos

Hello Pankaj,

Can you confirm this? In the Series Group maintain for this scenario, whether "Imm. util." indicator (Immediate Utilization of CENVAT) is active or not? If it is active, I don't think you can control this behaviour. Reason that indicator is associate with immediate utilisation of CENVAT. Which means as soon as you create excise invoice system will create part 2 entry and the amount will be paid towards CENVAT payment.

If that configuration is properly placed & there is not the issue. then also refer SAP Notes

- Notes 551932 - Cancellation of Billing with Excise invoice.

- Note 1081187 - Automatic cancellation of excise invoice in billing

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Thanks JP Sir for the reply,

As you said Imm. Util. is not active.

Actually we have implemented new cancellation procedure in include RV60BFZA

rule_new_cancel = 'B.

When I change this to A then this problem is getting resolved but system fails to update BKPF-XREVERSAL, STBLG and STJAH.

But we want to achieve both,Kindly suggest the solution as I am not getting clue for this.

Screenshot is attached for your reference.

Thanks in advance.

Pankaj

0 Kudos

Please refer following SAP Note 339928 - New cancellation procedure cannot be deactivated.

By referring this note you will be able to understand the concept and logic behind the New cancellation procedure. It also explains the parameter "INITIAL", "A" & "B". Try parameter as INITIAL and check the system behaviour.

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Yes we tried with this note in fact we implemented this on Friday but we dint get anything,my ABAPers are also confused so we reset/disabled that SAP note 339928.

Dear Sir,can you please guide me which note I must implement to overcome this.

Kind Regards,

Pankaj

0 Kudos

See, SAP Note 339928 - New cancellation procedure cannot be deactivated. is consulting note, so can't be applied. Check with SAP correction Note 1081187 - Automatic cancellation of excise invoice in billing. Sincerely, I don't know whether that is applicable or can deactivate new cancellation procedure.

Read following to FAQ SAP Notes for your understanding:

- Note 400000 - FAQ: Transaction VF11: Cancellation of SD billing documents

- Note1259505 - FAQ: New cancellation procedure in SD

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are saying that the accounting document for excise is getting
reversed during billing document reversal then it is incorrect. Please
read through and implement the exit given in the note - 1081187

You are expected to reverse excise accounting through J1IH ONLY and no
other way. Automatic reversal of excise invoice is not possible during
billing reversal.

1081187 Automatic cancellation of excise invocie in billing. Please
go through the note & its related notes.

Please read through especially the note 551932 referred in the earlier
note and use the exit in this note to stop double accounting reversal.

You DO NOT have to apply both the notes, you are only requested to
read thorough the notes and check the user-exits.

Regards,

Rajasree R

0 Kudos

Hi Rajasree,

Actually we have implemented the exit mentioned in note - 1081187.as a result we are not getting duplicate a/c entry of excise invoice but this thing is affecting FB03 transaction as we are not able to see Reversal Document button/icon.

We have searched for this and also found that it is not updating BKPF- stjah, stblg, xreversal.

Kindly provide me the way out to achieve both.

Regards,

Pankaj