Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a billing document grouping the same materials in the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a delivery with more them one item of the same material

I need to have a Nota fiscal (Danfe and XML) with only one item for the same material

I need to create a billing document grouping the same material in the delivery

• In these case the delivery will have three lines and the billing will have only one line per material for example

We didn´t know if it is possible to do it  without lose standard Sap control

Because we have to consider the three lines in delivery complete after billing

Some have already done this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Renata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renata,

I don´t think that´s possible, in standard, to summarize your line items in a single line item in your invoice, basically because of price conditions could change (for example if you use scales or you maintained some conditions manually in one of the line items you want to summarize...).

Now, the approach instead could be to modify message output. Here ask for the help of an abaper
to summarize your billing document print out.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your help

Venu, my problem is not limit the quantity of items in the billing, but group in 1 billing line, all lines in the delivery with the same material .

Joan, we can grouping it in the outputs, but here in Brazil we have the output Danfe and the output ASN that could be grouping, but our problem is that we have the XML file , which is generate by SAP to be sent to govern to be Approval. In my example these XML (based on billing and J_1BNxxx tables ) will have  more than one item to the same material and the outputs will have just one item per material . These is our great inconsistency

Regards

Renata

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Renata

i understood your issue

I thought that  it will work but it wont support

IMG - SD - Billing Billing Documents - Country Specific Assignments - Maintain Maximum Number of Billing Items - Here maintain 1 against required Sales Org

Dear legends plz comment on this

in the above given menu path i think we can control maximum number of billing items

so it means not line items only for how many qnty we are going to bill the customer right ?

thanks a lot

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Renata

Have you solved your issue plz update here bz what i mentioned here it suites your requirement.

And will use IN VF04 Service renderd data bz Actual goods issue date is different

Thanks a lot

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

i think this is possible in sap standard

check this

IMG - SD - Billing Billing Documents - Country Specific Assignments - Maintain Maximum Number of Billing Items - Here maintain 1 against required Sales Org

here if you maintain 1 billing will  contain only one billing line item

and maintain this in copy control

Delivery - Invoice Copy Control - LIne Item details & set Routine 006 in Data VBRK/VBRP.

Hai check above given and let me know results