cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing or Invalid Receiver Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

currently we have following issue with "Missing or Invalid Receiver Agreement". We try to send updated delivery data (after packing and loading in SAP AII) back to SAP ERP while following error occurs:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!--

Technical Routing 

--> 

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_ERROR</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>-BS_OER020</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>-BS_ER1811,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.DELINF.DELVRY05</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>No standard agreement found for , BS_OER020, , BS_ER1811, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, DELINF.DELVRY05</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:Stack>Problem occurred in receiver agreement for sender -BS_OER020 to receiver -BS_ER1811,urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages.DELINF.DELVRY05: No standard agreement found for , BS_OER020, , BS_ER1811, urn:sap-com:document:sap:idoc:messages, DELINF.DELVRY05</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

We also tried to set up a Receiver Agreement between SAP AII and OER with Interface DeliveryExecutionConfirmationIn, but we could not find this interface in Receiver Agreement Settings -> Select Interface (Business System -Any- and Category -Any-).

It would be great if somebody of you can help me. Thank you!

Regards,

Fatih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216332
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fatih,

This is the process flow.

1. DELINF.DELVRY05  is sent from ERP to AII

sender Interface: DELINF.DELVRY05 (IDOC)

Receiver Interface : DeliveryExecutionRequestIn(PROXY)

2. DELINF.DELVRY05 is populated within SAP AII with pick,pack...load details.

3. The populated document is now sent back to ERP from AII

sender Interface: DeliveryExecutionConfirmationOut(PROXY)

Receiver Interface : DELINF.DELVRY05(IDOC)

The PROXYs are readily available in PI package & the IDOCs are to be imported while configuring.

Regards

Sam

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

we are now at a point where the IDocs are processed in ERP. The issue was that in Partner profile for AII in inbound parameters the process code had no Identification. After adding IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY it worked.

Now I have another question:

Where exactly can I see the updates in delivery which was packed and loaded in AII and sent back to ERP. Do I have to configure serial number profiles in ERP? I could not find the serialised numbers in the delivery. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Fatih

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fatih,

Nice to know that you have overcome integration obstcles.

Regarding delivery numbers, I suggest you post the query on SCM forum for a quick resolution.

Cheers,

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mishra,

I just wanted to know what exactly should change in the updated delivery sent from AII. Just to know if it processed properly. Thanks.

Regards,

Fatih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for Load activity, the PGI for the delivery will be executed, if not we need to check in the IDOC for the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambrish,

Hello Sam,

@Sam: We already maintained the process that you mentioned.

@Ambrish: The problem is that SAP is talking about version 7.3 but we use 7.1

Nevertheless I think we have found the issue: We are using a IDES System. Now this system is not connected to ESR of PI. Our Basis consultant is working on it. In the next days we should have a solution for this. I will inform you how it worked. Thank you for your answers.

Regards,

Faith

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mention DELINF.DELVRY05 and then DeliveryExecutionConfirmationIn. What is your inbound interface name ?

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambrish,

we created Interface Determination between SAP AII and ERP with DeliveryExecutionConfirmationOut.

We also created Interface Determination between ERP and AII with Interface DELINF.DELVRY05.

This works so far but while sending via PI the above error occurs.

Now regarding to the error it requires a Receiver Agreement  (maybe with DeliveryExecutionConfirmationIn?). We could not find any similar Interface. Do you have a suggestion for me? Thank you!

Regards,

Fatih

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain your scenario and I can help you further. Does the object exists in SXI_CACHE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambrish,

our scenario looks like following (Thankfully Bharat Reddy Vaka helped me a lot):

1. We create a outbound delivery in ERP

2. The delivery is sent via PI to SAP AII

3. In SAP AII we are packing and loading this delivery

4. After finished loading AII is sending a Confirmation via PI to ERP. But the message is stuck in PI with Missing or Invalid Receiver Agreement.

DeliveryExecutionConfirmationOut exists in SXI_Cache but not DeliveryExecutionConfirmationIn

Thank you.

Regards,

Fatih

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fatih,

What message type(interface) is being sent out by SAP AII. Is it DeliveryExecutionConfirmationIn ? I assume it is standard proxy. If configuration or receiver agreement for this message type(interface) is not existing in PI, please add it to the scenario and revert back if you still see the error.

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambrish,

it is DeliveryExecutionConfirmationOut (DELINF.DELVRY05). That is existing and configured. When trying to configure a Receiver Agreement between AII and ERP I configured also DeliveryExecutionConfirmationOut with Communication Channel for ERP. Then I restarted the message but the same error occurs.

Regards,

Fatih

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re-run the scenario pls.Did you check in the cache ?

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ambrish,

we re-runned the process often. Unfortunately it was not successful. We got message from SAP. There is mentioned the Note 1737850. We will discuss that with basis and hope that it will work. Thank you so far.

Regards,

Fatih

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Fatih for updating the thread. Please do update the thread when you implement the note so that others can benefit.

cheers,

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may can refresh cache( ESR/ID). This a so common error in PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leon,

we refreshed the Cache. Unfortunately the error still exists.

Regards,

Fatih