Did you mean: 

EWM Inbound delivery process Clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to complete a Inbound process in EWM. Here are the steps I executed

1) Creation of PO and Delivery in ECC

2) IBN is created in EWM which is thereafter converted to IBD

3) The process type in IBD line item is 1011 (Putaway with Storage process)

4) I used "follow on function" - Pack in Inbound delivery transaction to pack the material in HU.It changed the "Packing status in IBD = Completed"

5) Then I used "Follow on Function" - Warehouse task to create task for subsequent actions

6) It created a tasks 1) from Door - Staging area (Process type 3065 (unloading) , Storage process = INB1 and Step IB01)

7) Confirmation of this WT updated the Goods receipt status in ECC and created a new task

😎 The newly created task has process type 1011 (put-away) and step is IB03. This task is created to move the material from staging area (9010) to 0003 Storage type

9) I confirmed the task to complete the process

But in Inbound delivery line item status , I have final status like

Packing status = Complete

Goods Receipt = Complete

Unloading = Complete

Putaway Status = NOT started

Warehouse Activity = Partially completed

I tried to created Warehouse task to set the status of Putaway to complete but system prompts an Error "

There are no unpacked or packed warehouse request items for processing"

Can you please help to complete this prcoess

Regards

Neel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neel

Your process looks all good.

as suggested check storage type setting.

Also run new flow with packing in ECC and do same as you did.

Also then go to /scwm/mon and find out all WT created for del or that time span when u run process and check all WT and WO Confirmed.

At the same time check SMQ2.

and SLG1 for same time.

Check your 1011 WPT and check storage control and there steps and flow with flags.

this will tell you what all steps its moving.

Spot out the error and update in post. yor storage control and there flow also plays major role.

Regards

Suraj 

0 Kudos

Hi Delhi,

i also had the problem with the Warehouse Activity Status 'partially completed'.

In my case i had in the transaction SMQ2 (ERP System) for the reference document 'inbound delivery standard number range18...' the following entries: Enter the shelf life expiration date.

So check if you use the batch management or shelf life data for certain products. If so, then this data must be maintained during the processing of the goods receipt.

BR

Johann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neel

Have you checked the queues. It is possible the status have not got updated  due to cif errors.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik ,

Which queue you are talking about ?

Regards

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am referring  to SMQ2.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik ,

No there is entry in SMQ2 with respect to delivery in question..

May I know why Put-away status should be updated thru INBOUND queue ?

Regards

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Delhi,

The putaway status is not linked to the queue. If you wish that the POSC be complete you should put the Stor.Ctrl/Put.Compl. mark on the final storage type. In your case I reckon that this storage type is 0003 Storage type. Also please check the Delete Stock Identification in order for the goods to be relevant for the search sequence for picking.

All the best,

Klaus