cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TOTAL VALUE OF ME2J AND ASSIGNED OVERALL DOES NOT MATCH

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IT IS OBSERVED THAT TOTAL AMOUNT OF ALL POs IN A PROJECT IS HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT SHOWN IN ASSIGNED OVERALL IN S_ALR_87013558 REPORT.

WHENEVER THE PO IS CREATED IN A PERTICULAR PROJECT AMOUNT OF ASSIGNED OVERALL INCREASES BY THAT MUCH VALUE, IS IT RIGHT?

KINDLY SUGGEST THE REASONS FOR THIS DIFFERENCE.

THANKS,

SACHIN S. KUNDAP 

Message was edited by: Mohamed Rafi - Avoid writing the entire contents in capital letters, this is against forum rules, if you repeat this next time your thread will be locked.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Yes, it is right. When PO is created commitment get created for PO amount.

And in S_ALR_87013558 report, Assigned value = Actual Value + Commitment

So available amount in the project = Total Budget - Assigned Value

Go through Note 178837 - Availability control: Incorrect assigned value?

to know how assigned values calculation works.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tushar for the prompt reply.

I got a fair idea from note 178837. Fom there I went to Note 1424698 which explained Availability Control in detail.

I just got to know that availability control was implemented a few months after this perticular project was created. This might be the reason of the difference. As mentioned in note 178837 if we execute transaction KO31 can we get the amount of Assigned Overall equalling the total  PO value?

Regards,

Sachin 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin

KO31 is suitable for Internal orders.

For Project, you can use CJBN to reconstruct availability control.

Regards

Tushar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Me2J report will show you all the PO's created against the projects irrespective of their further logistic/accounting process' and value transitions.

whereas in S_Alr_87013558 you get the break up of budget vs commitment vs actual . As a std. process PO commitments are transferred to project actual after goods receipt.

Therefore, it is not justified to compare ME2J commitment values with S_ALR_87013558 commitment values.

To comapare,you better use CJI5 and S_ALR_87013558.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

actually all but one PO of this Project have been completed, ie, material is recieved. Remaining PO is a service PO of which the actual work in the plant is yet to be completed. So GRR of this not done.

But thanks for suggestion. I will chek up with CJI5 as per your suggestion.

Regards,

Sachin