cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS/DB Migration for SAP NW 7.3- C_TADM70_73 Certification

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had attended a 5-day TADM70 OS/DB migration UC conversion back in 2008. But I could not appear in the certification then. I have once again prepared from the same training material. Can I take the certification based on the the old training certificate number from 2008? Is there any additional delta training needed before I can appear in the certification?

Regards

Dhiraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Im going for C_TADM70_74, wich is the new version.

Does anyone already did this certification? The books for study are the same?

Thanks.

kundangandhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dhiraj/Durairaj,

I have written C_TADM70_73 exam. I had referred TADMS only for that. All questions are from book only.

If any doubt, please let me know.

Thanks,

Kundan Gandhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan - Did you refer only TADM70 only for this exam? can you give me the collection ID from that TADM70 document ? I just wanted to make sure i have the right doc for this certification?

Thanks,Durairaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan - Did you study ADM545 for this exam? i see this book has to be studied for this exam in SAP certification link. is it required? Thanks for your help.

kundangandhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiraj,

Did you write OSDB migration exam?

If yes, could you please guide me for the same. I am also planning to write the same.

If no, when it is scheduled?

Please provide any available material to gandhi.kundan.a@gmail.com

Thanks,

Kundan

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kundan,

for the schedule follow the link, based on your country :

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_tadm70_73-sap-certified-technology-associate---osdb-migr...

Regards

Manna Das

kundangandhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Manna,

Thank you for reply. I have gone through the above link. I prepared for the same.

I have a question - Are they asking questions JAVA part? Sample Question Paper doesn't have a single Question on Java,

If you given this exam, did you get a Question on JAVA?

(other can also reply)

Thanks,

Kundan Gandhi

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kundan,

I didn't appeared for this exam, I had this link, so answered you.

Kind Regards

Manna Das

0 Kudos

HI,

I have contacted SAP with my question and they have confirmed that it's not possible to take the 7.3 version exam based on old training however I can appear based on my work profile. They have asked for my profile to confirm if  I can. Waiting to hear back fom them.

regards

Dhiraj

kundangandhi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you all of you for your valueable input.

I have cleared certification exam.

If anybody want any help then, let me know.

Thanks,

Kundan Gandhi

0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

Many congrats.

Can you please let me know if you have exactly taken the certification -"OS/DB Migration for SAP NW 7.3- C_TADM70_73 Certification" ? or for NW7.0?

If this is 7.3, did you undergo any training from SAP or was it based on your solid work experience?

I would wait for your help.

Best Regards

Dhiraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan - can you let us know the docs you referred and the collection details of the doc so that it will be useful for me as i am taking the exam in 20 days... Thanks a lot.

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dhiraj,

Till few months back, we had 2 kind of Certification available for OS/DB Migration - based on 7.3 and another one based on WAS 640.

It should be possible for you to write test for 731.. but you need to verify this directly with SAP.

best regards

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiraj,

Can I take the certification based on the the old training certificate number from 2008? Is there any additional delta training needed before I can appear in the certification?

No --Since your S user ID will be different

Regards,

NK

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for replying.

How is S-User ID relevant for taking the this certification? And what do you mean when you say "your S user ID will be different"

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Each Certification,You will be getting a S- User ID.