cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Web Service (SOAP - PROXY)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a scenario SOAP - PROXY and we need to publish the Web Service to be consumed by N customers.

We since Tx. SOAMANAGER (SAP PI) do not see the Service Interface Outbound created in ESR, I think we're doing something wrong.

What are the steps to publish the Web Service?

IP Version: 7.3

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SFM,

From SAP PI 7.1 to upper versions you can use Service Registry functionality for publishing web services and to provide an easy way to consume them.

Check  Daniel Graversen's blog http://scn.sap.com/people/daniel.graversen/blog/2008/02/27/publish-services-from-pi-71-to-the-servic... where you'll have a how-to and a complete explanation of this tool.

Regads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have followed the steps specified in the URL and I have published the service in the SR but not create any service in SICF ... Is it possible? I need to run the web service without username / password.

I'm trying to set it up in the transaction SOAMANAGER, but the service published in the SR not found in the Web Service Administration: S

Thanks,

Regards.

SFM

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SFM,

The service registry utility is for your PI webservice consumers and not for your inbound proxy. Perhaps, i think that your problem is that you want to test the service registry configuration and to emulate a webservice call, configuring the ECC to connect it with your SOAP-PROXY scenario, am i wrong?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iñaki,

I have several scenarios SOAP-PROXY and I need:

1. - Publish web services

2. - Each scenario will have its own web service security

Thank you,