cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing is not done ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I created an order with 1 line item and in delivery i have added one more line item. PGI done successfully. In Billing, items are reflected but for the 2nd line item which i added in delivery is showing " 0 " value? what could be the problem? Please suggest me?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sayed

I believe you are familiar with automatic and manual pricing. Check condition tab analysis screen what message system is giving you for your price condition. Also check in your item category copy control from delivery to billing. For this line item you should maintain carry out new pricing.

Thank$

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Syed,

Find the pricing procedure for the sales order type ,

Put the  Tick mark in "Required" column  for basic price / Tax step.

At the time of saving Invoice system displays the message, in case if it is critical make the message as error message.

Regards,

OD.

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

There is no problem with the addition of any number of line item in delivery. You can also try the same. Try to add the same material(first line item) in line item two. You will definitely get the price in billing for both the line items.

As MJ suggested, please check the pricing type in copy control or check whether you have maintained the condition record (price) for the second line item material.

Regards,

Manoj

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

I will say, you check your pricing type in Copy control and make it Re-Determine pricing.

In this type of cases, system should re-determine the prices.

If it is copy pricing from reference document, then system will not get any for that item and price would be zero.

Regards,

MJ

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system always takes the pricing from the sales order for the normal item

but for the Added item the item category will be different and in the copy control VTFL for this item category check what is the price source. it need to be as E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Syed,

what could be the problem? Please suggest me?

As you know the cycle OR-LF-F2. As it copies from the previous document where we maintain the pricing in sales order. Though you did not add any item there so it is not copying in delivery document.

You can add the item in Sales order in VA02 with same specs as you have maintained in delivery document.

At the time of creating billing document VF01. Click on second line item where 0 value is shown to you. Go to the conditions tab and enter your pricing condition type. There you can maintain the price.

Kindly check and confirm.

Thanks

Abhishek