cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to confirm the exam code

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends,

I just have taken the PP pa trainning, and I am going to take a PP pa cetification.

I found some PP exams in internet, for example c_tscm42_65, c_tscm42_62, c_tscm42_60 (exam code)

the courses i took are tscm40 and tscm42, so how do I know which exam code should I have to take?

What's the difference  between c_tscm42_65 and c_tscm42_62, or what the meaning of "65", "62", "60" stands for?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK...I think I have found the answers,

C_TSCM42_60          SAP Certified Application Associate - Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0

C_TSCM42_05          SAP Certified Solution Consultant SCM Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 2005

C_TSCM42_65          SAP Certified Application Associate - Production - Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5

C_TSCM42_66          SAP Certified Application Associate - Production - Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6

and the below link would just be very helpful, recommend to whom aslo feel confused like me:

http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2012/12/06/how-to-prepare-for...

Answers (0)