cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with IDOC_AAE receiver adapter, Premature end of file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have a system PI 7.31 AEX SP7. For one interface (sender adapter HTTP_AAE, receiver adapter IDOC_AAE) messages failed with following error in message log:

Adding control record to payload failed due to SAXException while parsing payload to extract control record: Premature end of file.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: SAXException while parsing payload to extract control record: Premature end of file.

Exception caught by adapter framework: Premature end of file.

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection HTTP_AAE_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: SAXException while parsing payload to extract control record: Premature end of file.

The error in the IDOC_AAE receiver channel is:

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: SAXException while parsing payload to extract control record: Premature end of file.

Can someone give me any hint where I can check to fix this issue?

Thanks & regards

Dingjun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I just want to update this thread. We applied the patch level 23 for component MESSAGING, and the issue is then resolved. The error in audit log is a little misleading.

Regards

Dingjun

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jia,

Thanks for sharing the final answer, this thread will be helpful.

Regards.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dingjun,

I am also facing the same issue but my version is 7.4 patch 12.

Where can i check which is the latest patch available?

Thanks,

Nidhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

just an update to this issue.

We have in our graphic message mapping an RFC lookup, and in ESR the message mapping runs correctly, however the RFC lookup is NOT executed in runtime, so that the mandatory nodes in target are not generated. But the misleading thing is, no error is reported in mapping step and wrongly in IDOC_AAE receiver adapter.

We have raised an OSS message for this and SAP confirmed this is a bug and we still wait for fix.

vengal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dingjun,

Try it. Check Advanced setting in IDoc_AAE Receiver Communication channel, Under maintain Control record in IDoc XML as "Not mandatory" and "make sure Apply control records from payload" should be Disable.then re-push the data.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just few cents... You might want to try this out... Get the xml source of your target structure (after mapping) and paste it in xmlspy and see whether you get any parser errors.   This might helpful if this is due to mapping or not closing the tags  properly or similar errors...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

as I have said before, I have validated the output target file of the mapping program, and it is fine, but this target file doesn't contain control data part, and the failure on the IDoc adapter is related with control data part.

Regards

Dingjun

siddhardha_dnk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dingjun,

Premature end of file means - Payload doesn't end properly.

Check payload whether it ends with proper header nodes or not.

Regards,

Sid

Message was edited by: DNK Siddhardha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sid,

I have taken the payload from HTTP sender adapter and put it in the mapping program (graphical mapping), it created well formed and valid target XML file against XSD of the IDoc type.

And in the message log I can see, that the mapping has been executed without any error.

In which step can the payload be corrupt?

Regards

Dingjun

siddhardha_dnk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dingjuin,

Go for a round of full and delta Cache refresh. Clear Cache in ESR and ID as well.

Regards,

Sid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess error message is misleading, but what u can do is disable EDI_DC40 segment in the mapping and use sender service under header mapping and then re-run ur scenario.

BTW, this is the first time u r testing java idoc receiver adapter in ur landscape?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

the segment EDI_DC40 is already disabled, and sender service mapping under header mapping is also used.

We have also other similar scenarios with IDoc_AAE as receive adapter, which run fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delta and full CPA cache refresh didn't help.

Dingjun