cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I required to reimport the model with ARFC2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I developed WDJ application without Trace Sc, Dc in NWDS7.0.2, and ran successfully into portal7.0.2.
I imported all wdj application from the  NWDS7.0.2 to the  NWDS7.3.
I didn't reimport the "models"  with ARFC2 to the NWDS7.3.1 because there is not "reimport the models with ARFC2" option.
Do I required to reimport the model with ARFC2?

After I change all compiltion error, I deployed it to the portal7.3.1 and run it.
The portal reported Error:"com.sap.sldserv.exception.SldServiceRunTimeException: Destination SLD_Client not found.Destinations are defined in the Destination Service"

I think that the "WD_MODELdATA_DEST" and "WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST", which are required cofiguration in the CE7.0, are not configuration in the CE7.3 protal.

Do you tell me how to config both  "WD_MODELdATA_DEST" and "WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST" in the CE7.3?

I couldn't  find both of them in the CE7.3.1.

Whether  both  "WD_MODELdATA_DEST" and "WD_RFC_METADATA_DEST" are deprecated by the CE7.3? If so, do you give me some hint for resolving the error?

The following is the error detail:
com.sap.sldserv.exception.SldServiceRuntimeException: Destination SLD_Client not found. Destinations are defined in the Destination service.
    at com.sap.sldserv.SldApplicationService.getCimClient(SldApplicationService.java:75)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory$1.run(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:623)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.SystemLandscapeFactory.getClient(SystemLandscapeFactory.java:619)
    at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sl.JCOClientConnection.readJCODestinationFromSLD(JCOClientConnection.java:458)
com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Exception was thrown in preprocessing phase of application session FS5jivLPSFTcaAxiSfA9tw--aATVCCrxuNfBgoT82FcjKg--/pcd:portal_content/com.dimension.Dimension/com.cebbank.Roles/cn.com.dimension.cebbank.trip2.CebGeneralRole/cn.dimension.cebbank.trip2.app.ReimburseQuery2App_base/local/cn.com.dimension.cebbank.trip2/ReimburseQuery2App/base/. The causing exception is nested. RID=a55befa232dd11e3c83e0000003c6842
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doPreprocessing(ApplicationSession.java:663)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.ApplicationSession.doProcessing(ApplicationSession.java:349)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:326)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sessionctx.AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.delegateToRequestManager(AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.java:62)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sessionctx.DispatchHandlerForRequestManager.service(DispatchHandlerForRequestManager.java:39)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sessionctx.DispatchHandlerForRequestManager.service(DispatchHandlerForRequestManager.java:46)
  at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.deploy.impl.module.IRequestDispatcherImpl.dispatch(IRequestDispatcherImpl.java:270)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.wdc.sessionctx.ExecutionContextDispatcher.dispatchToAppContext(ExecutionContextDispatcher.java:68)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.core.sessionctx.AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.dispatch(AbstractExecutionContextDispatcher.java:53)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:245)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.embedding.JavaApplicationProxy$Runner.callRequestManager(JavaApplicationProxy.java:1244)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.embedding.JavaApplicationProxy$Runner.callEmbeddedApplication(JavaApplicationProxy.java:1122)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.embedding.JavaApplicationProxy$StartCommand.doExecute(JavaApplicationProxy.java:1575)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.embedding.JavaApplicationProxy$AbstractCommand.execute(JavaApplicationProxy.java:1488)
  at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.embedding.JavaApplicationProxy$Runner.execute(JavaApplicationProxy.java:1028)

Best regards,
tao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

have a look at the migration guide that might -- among others -- address your question as well :

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/40af00ad-8080-2a10-88b5-cc4cec99d...

In the title you can see 710, but it shouls be valid for 730 as well.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Ervin,

Thanks a lot for your help at first!

According you suggestion, I am resolving the problem.

Best regards,
tao

Answers (0)