SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No subsequent listing is possible for assortment xxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

When executing Transaction MB1B, I am trying to understand why certain sites throw an error such as “No subsequent listing is possible for assortment xxxx”.

As an example, I took Article 12345678, entered movement type 303, and site 1234. 12345678 is listed to Site 1234.

As receiving site, I entered 9999. Please note, at this time 12345678 is not listed to 9999. I was able to execute this transaction successfully. Article ended up automatically listing to site 9999 and goods movement occurred successfully.

But when I took the same article, and entered site 1584 as receiving site, I received error “No subsequent listing is possible for assortment 1584”. Is this because the article is not listed to site 1584? If so, I would have expected the same result in the 1st scenario because the article was not listed to 9999. But after executing MB1B, article automatically got listed to 9999.

Both sites have Subsequent Listing Indicator and Listing Procedures in WB02 as 2 and 02 respectively.

Has anyone else faced this problem?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

This might be because the Merchandise category of the article you are trying to list not assigned to site 1584. You can check the Merchandise category assignment to site in transaction WB30 or from Site master transaction WB02. Also check for Site 1584, the check box Listing Conditions, Assortment is ticked in Listing/req.plng tab.

Also check for Listing procedure 02, all the settings are standard and not changed.

Also check whether listing procedure 02 is maintained in Article master for the distribution chain in which 1584 belongs.

Sometime there might be an issue with the local assortment for a site. Try to open the local assortment 1584 in WSOA3 transaction and see whether you are getting any message or warning. Local assortment we cannot change so ignore that message if it comes.

Try this let us know if you still face the issue.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP for Retail

G. Lakshmipathi

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi James,

This might be because the Merchandise category of the article you are trying to list not assigned to site 1584. You can check the Merchandise category assignment to site in transaction WB30 or from Site master transaction WB02. Also check for Site 1584, the check box Listing Conditions, Assortment is ticked in Listing/req.plng tab.

Also check for Listing procedure 02, all the settings are standard and not changed.

Also check whether listing procedure 02 is maintained in Article master for the distribution chain in which 1584 belongs.

Sometime there might be an issue with the local assortment for a site. Try to open the local assortment 1584 in WSOA3 transaction and see whether you are getting any message or warning. Local assortment we cannot change so ignore that message if it comes.

Try this let us know if you still face the issue.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Amit - appreciate your help!!!

I checked all things above and they are correctly maintained.

For site 1584, the check box Listing Conditions Assortment is ticked in Listing tab.

Listing Procedure is maintained as 02 for the in which 1584 belongs.

No error message when I open 1584 in WSOA2/3.

Settings are standard for 02 listing procedure.

None of our merchandise categories are assigned to any site or vice versa.

Any other thoughts ?? Thank you again,

0 Kudos

Hi James,

Try to do listing manually for 1584 using transaction code WSM3 and see what message is coming. This will help you to understand the listing issue.

Try and update the thread for issue.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

I am being told, it's because table WSOH has 2 records for Assortment 1584.

Do you know how that happened and what I can do to remove the 2 records. Both records were created same day.

9999 site on the other hand only has 1 record in WSOH. How does that happen?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi James,

In SAP IS Retail, whenever a site is created with Customer and Vendor (in case of DC) record, system will create a an assortment with name same site number. This assortment is local assortment and we do not have access to this assortment for making major changes.

When the site is created, it is generally exported and imported in production and also through transport requests. Sometime due to inconsistency and integrity issues, these local assortments are created twice which cannot be corrected.

We also faced the same issue earlier and we had to create a new site with new number for the same. I am not sure how old your site 1584 in your system is.

Alternatively, to handle the listing to this site through a user defined assortment. Since it happens very rarely, the new site creation is a better way.

I hope you will get some help from this answer.

Regards,

Amit

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi ,

as you mentioned that there is two entry for the local assortment in table WSOH. Please take a help of ABAP and delete one entry if both are same. and if both entry are not same then please check this local assortment to correct one and delete one entry.

I think then your issue should be solved and no need to create other site.

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Thank you Santosh. That was the correct answer. I had SAP check the same and we ended up deleting the duplicate entries from WSOH with WSO4 after checking in WSOF which assortment modules are assigned to a problematic site and checking in WSOH which of these have Loc.Auto Transfer = X.