cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help creating a Kit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to set up a kit or bundle of items. All the items in the kit will also be standard stock items and are available to sell separately. My thought would be to have 1 material #, say Kit1, which includes material # 1, 2 and 3.

So when sales would enter Kit1 into a QT or SO, all the items will populate in the QT or SO and pull the pricing from pricing procedure. The items will also need to be on the transfer order and packing list as individual items.

I was researching this and see where BoM is used for this, is this the only way to create Kits?

Can you please tell me what my options are, and any links to additional info would be great.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your scenario is BOM with pricing at component level.  If you have not dealt with, this particular scenario, please search with the same text so that you will find lot of discussions have taken place.  Take the inputs from there.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dominick,

You can also try creating an article of article type Sales set which uses the BOM internally to define the component and their quantities in a set. This will work in SAP IS Retail.

Otherwise, already mentioned by other members, you can use BOM (Transaction CS01).

Regards,

Amit

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no other way to control this but the Sales BOM. Please go through the following link and also search in Google for more information about this.

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/blog/2013/09/06/different-business-scenarios-and-sales-bom-techn...

Thank$