cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record with reference to VBRK-RFBSK

0 Kudos

Hi,

I customized message control to be able to create condition records that are depending on the value of VBRK-RFBSK. During creation of a contion record I face the problem that I cant select the value '  ' from RFBSK which is important because its meaning is "Error in Financials Interface". For all the other values of that field it works perfectly.

Attached you can see the value range of RFBSK and the selectable values during creation of condition record.

Any idea how to solve the problem? If not, any other idea how to send messages when a billing doc is in status "Error in Financials Interface"?

regards,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define your own requirement in VOFM, copied from 62 BillDoc:ReleasePost (even try it as if RFBSK not = C among other checkings, output is not determined) and set this requirement in your output procedure for your message.

If you use RFBSK to determine your output only checking value " " , I would suggest create a condition table without this field and use directly your own requirement as explained above.

Regards,

Joan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I customized message control to be able to create condition records that are depending on the value of VBRK-RFBSK

Sorry I am not clear with your explanation.  Condition record, (I presume) is to create a sale order from where, system will fetch the values while creating billing document.  This being the case, I dont understand why you are validating a field which will get changed once you save the billing document and what exactly this will again revalidate the condition records ?

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

When saving the billing document an e-mail is generated. E-mails  (or  messages in general) are found via a message condition records. This condition record depends on the VBRK-RFBSK. now problem is that I want to generate a message when VBRK-RFBSK has the value ' '.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

I'm not sure about this, but please check the flag Init T682Z-KZINI in access sequence of otuput.

Best regards,

Ivano.