cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL Attachment in Shopping Cart (SRM 7 EhP 2)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing SRM 7 (EhP 2) and I've been asked to change the standard behavior for storing attachments on a shopping cart. The standard behavior is the attachment data is stored in a cluster in table BBPCONT and attachment details are stored in table BBP_PDATT.

We would like instead to store the attachment on an external content management system and avoid storing the attachment data in BBPCONT. BBP_PDATT should have its TYPE field as "URL Attachment" and the URL stored in BBP_PDATT should point to an external location rather than the SRM server.

I'm looking for a BADI, exit, or other mechanism that will allow me to do this. The only option I have found so far is to create an overwrite-exit for method ONACTIONON_SAVE in component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_NA view V_DODC_ADDATTACHMENT. But I wonder if there is a better way. I wonder if anyone has tackled this problem before in SRM 7?

Cheers,
Amy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are also having the same requirement where we need to upload the attachments in the Enterprise connect. It will be a great help if you could advise me on the steps to achieve the above or if you could help me in providing a SCN blog link where the above has been documented.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have not done this before, but your approach will be least messy.

Regards,

Sushil.