cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not archive file '\\devecc\interface\HRPay.TXT' after processing in File Sender Channel.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have an issue with file adapter.

I am getting error in CC Monitoring as Could not archive file HRPay.TXT after processing.

I am able to do it with Test Mode but not with Delete and Archive modes in File Sender Adapter.

Here my question is, With which user PI server picks tihs file from ECC devecc System?

I know one of the user SAPServiceSID user, but this user is not there in ECC syste, here no J2EE_ADMIN.

I am able get the same kind of data other ECC system,  in that ECC hrdev system, even here also there is no user SAPServiceSID, but J2EE_ADMIN is there.

Please suggest me any other task required to archive the file in ECC system with PI file adapter.

Regards,

Sreni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For more clear see the below error from the same.

10.10.2013 10:08:06.469ErrorReturning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 28a3b82c-799683fca481d0(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_D__99C1F64'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPSIDDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'. The duplicate key value is (28a3b82c-7996-4abc-0a85-8c83fca481d0, OUTBOUND). OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION]
10.10.2013 10:08:06.469ErrorPutting message into send queue failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 28a3b82c-7996-675675754abc(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_D__99C18A78F64'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPSIDDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'. The duplicate key value is (28a3b82c-7996-4ab85-8c83fca481d0, OUTBOUND). OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION]
10.10.2013 10:08:06.475ErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.DuplicateMessageException: Message Id 28a3b82c-7996-4abc-0c83fca481d0(OUTBOUND) already exists in duplicate check table: com.sap.sql.exception.OpenSQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__BC_MSG_D__99C118A78F64'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPSIDDB.BC_MSG_DUP_CHECK'. The duplicate key value is (28a3b82c-7996-4abc-0a85-8c83f481d0, OUTBOUND). OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION]

Please see tihs error and let me know any suggestoin.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

remove the current file which is getting invoked above. put some other test file in that location. then try stop and start of sender file adapter. see if the file is archived - or - the permissions of the user used in ftp connection parameters to get the file. if nothing works, then try restart of your xi system completely. then check if the test file is getting archived.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeni,

Check if the user you are using in the comm channel has proper permissions to archive the file?

Also suggestion is to remove the existing files and place the new file and restart the comm channel.

Cheers!!!

Naveen

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I have placed new file and tried restarted, but same error still.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

As I am using File adapter with NFS Transport Protocol, we not mention user right.

So my question is that, while connecting ECC network folder/Applicatoin Server Folder, which user do PI server use to connect that?

if we no atleast that user we can debug somewhat.

Regards,

Sreeni.