Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock posting log QA12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one issue related to stock posting log in QA12

At the time of taking Usage decision i have transferred stock quality to unrestricted and some of the qty transferred quality to scrap.

Now status showing UD   ICCO SPCO STUP and signal showing green but Stock posting qty not showing there and Stock posting log (showing no log).

How it happens ? i need to check log with specific qty

Please over come this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Check the table QALS with fields - PRUEFLOS(Lot), LMENGE01(Unres.) and LMENGE02(Scrap). If there is 414 EA in LMENGE01 and 1 EA in LMENGE02 respectively. That means stock has been posted if not then stock posting is pending and do the same with QA32.

Further please compare the same thing with other lots if they are OK then there is no problem in setting.

Also make sure may be you have dispatched from your existing stock.

Regards,

RP Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As i have checked further lots is having same system status UD   ICCO SPCO STUP

But few has showing log (stock posting details on screen)

Stock posting completed and material documents posted , evrything is ok

Craig : what about stock inconsistency ?? i didn't get you.

Here i am sending the both the comparision snapshot

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member242092
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the table QALS also and the fields which I have mentioned.

Regards,

RP jaiswal

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check to see if you have ZQEVAC20 in your system already. If not, download and install it via OSS note 48815.

This report will identify, and can then be used to correct the situation where the Inspection lot shows as being completely processed, (i.e. stock posted), but stock is still showing in QI in MMBE transaction.

CS

sachin_bangar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Snap is showing stock posting haven't done. Please post stock in QA12 as per requirement and save; you can find the log in QA13. Can be confirmed in table QAMB after passing inspection lot there will two material documents one with referance type 1 and others two with referance type 3.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sachin,

That is my quastion is on the screen transferred stock not showing.

Thats why i wanted to know the transferred stock as well as stock transfer log.

In fact stock has been already transferred and material document posted which as i replied on craing's thread.

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide a screen shot of the stock posting page?

CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

By 101 inspectn lot get generated 415 EA , then 414 EA transferred to unrestricted and 1 EA transfrerrd to scrap and then dispatched 414 EA

Now my problem is transferred qty not showing in QA12 at Inspection lot stock tab (Usage decision)

I am trying to enable the log but that also couldn't able to do.

Here i am sending the screenshot please refer and solve the same.

Thanks,

Abhishek

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have done ay research on this issue I'm sure you have found the QM stock inconsistency report.  You should install that OSS note and run the report and see what pops up.

This may fix your problem.  The status of the lot does show as SPCO - Stock posting completed so you shouldn't be seeing a quantity in the "to be posted" field.

If there was stock to post, it should be SPRQ - stock posting required.

There is a good chance the stock inconsistency report will clear this.

CS