Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 : HR Triggers >> Termination - Future User Locking

pavan_muthyala
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We have recently configured HR triggers for termination.  We have created a request type for Termination.

Mapped the below actions to that request type.

-> Change User

-> Delete User

-> Lock User

As, per note 1705700 , made sure to include "change user" & "delete user" actions in the termination request type. This is done for future termination.

Every thing else (BRF+ , MSMP workflows) are appropriately configured & termination from backend using PA40 triggers an access request & completes changing the Validity date (End date) for the user.

The functionality works for future end date & successfully updates the Valid Through date of the user.

But we have an issue with the Locking of the user.

1) The Locking of user is not performed

2) Also, Is there any configuration that can be made that will ensure the locking is done only on end date ?? Is this functionality

possible at all in GRC10 ??

If some one has come across such requirement , to change the validity date to future & lock the user on the that last day using HR triggers  : please suggest ....

Regards,

Pavan Muthyala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Even am facing this issue. Termination triggers getting created but for current dated user lock action/delete action is not getting picked while when we test the FM it works like a charm.

Can you share if you were able to find a solution to this?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

Did you get the solution to this issue. I am in same situation. User is getting delimited with future date; however, not getting locked in the system.

Also, how you managing the multiple systems assigned to user as BRF+ is picking up only one system to execute the delimitation of the user.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Pavan,

Also facing such a problem, but still no luck.

I even didnt manage to deploy BEGDA and ENDDA to be considered in access request, which is created with the help of HR trigger.

Maybe u can help me in this question?

Thank you beforehand.