cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SLC - Supplier Registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing SAP SLC 1.0 SP03 in our system. In Product category section in Supplier Registration, there is no product category available.

But the Product categories (COMM_HIERARCHY) are available in the Sell side.

Why there is no Product category available on the Supplier Registration Screen ?

Our Deployment scenario – Buy side on SRM and Sell side on SUS

If any input is much appreciated.   

Regards,
Appu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey experts,

have you published your standard product classifications already?

You'll find this button when clicking on the general "purchasing category" screen.

Only then they'll be available on the sell side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in process to configure supplier registartion using standlone mode of supplier life cycle(SLC) ,we have   installed standalone (SLC 1.0 SP04)  .

In Product category section in Supplier Registration, there is no product category available.

But the Product categories (COMM_HIERARCHY) are available in the Sell side as well buy side. There are no purchasing category as while saving purchasing category system

throws short dump error "

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         MESSAGE_TYPE_X

ABAP Program           /BOBF/CL_FRW==================CP

Application Component  AP-RC-BOF-RNT

So not able to publish standard product classifications to send the  Product category to sell side from Buyside. Kinldy suggest how to proceed.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am logged in buy side & created successfully product classifictaion "office supply"

Now I have selected purchasing category & pressed button "publish standard product classification"

But not able to view the same category on registartion form .

Please suggest how to troubleshoot the replciation of product category to sell side .

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to update that issue resolved & I am able to publish categories from buy side to sell sde now .

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you manage to do so?

Maybe there was an RFC connection issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here the same issue is described:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3368835

In my case the product categories didn't contain the text in language which is specified in the
external alias for service /ros_ext.

I have other problem.

I see product categories in registration form.

As a potential supplier I filled in the registration form and sent registration request.

System gives a message that “Your request for registration has been sent out to the responsible purchasing Organization”.

But I can't find the Supplier’s request which is sent out.

I have created the Product category in Buy side as category Manager and sent the  Product categories to Sell Side from Buy Side.

In SOST is empty.

Where I can find the Supplier’s request in my system? Where I have to look for them?

Thanks in advance

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I am facing the same issue like you.. Could you please advise me how you have solved your issue.

"

I am logged in buy side & created successfully product classifictaion "office supply"

Now I have selected purchasing category & pressed button "publish standard product classification"

But not able to view the same category on registartion form .

Please suggest how to troubleshoot the replciation of product category to sell side"

Thanks,

Nanddha

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at the document. There are couple of config steps which you may have missed.

http://scn.sap.com/community/srm/blog/2012/10/15/supplier-self-registration

Please don't forget to award points.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Thanks for getting back to me,

The Settings for SRM - ROS and SLC - Supplier Registration are having slight difference in Configuration.

The document link will not help for SLC.

Regards,
Appu