cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP Sender: Picking files from multiple folders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need your expert guidance in resolving my issue.. the details are given below.

We have a scenario wherein there are multiple zipped files in a ftp folder, say FTP "A", these are to be picked up one by one and to be unzipped in FTP "B". I am done with picking these zipped files & unzipping them in target directory, keeping name of unzipped folder same as source zip file.

The next step is to pick up image files from these unzipped folders and send them to say FTP "C". The issue I am facing is how to determine the name of the folder from FTP "B" from which I am supposed to pick image files as the zip file names will change dynamically and so we cannot give any folder path in FTP sender channel but just the common folder where all folders will be put after unzipping.

example - FTP B has a folder - "Inbound" in which the unzipped files are pushed. Say 3 files are unzipped with names X, Y & Z. Now as these names change I cannot give folder structure "Inbound/X" or "Inbound/Y" etc in Sender FTP and can give only a common path.

How to determine the names of these folders dynamically and drill inside each of them and pick image files ? Kindly help as I am much confused over how it will work from XI !

Any help is much appreciable..many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

take a look to this

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1231531

Regrds

Message was edited by: Rodrigo Alejandro Pertierra