Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong data in CJI5 report.

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation here –

For the PR (92220043) of value 1.87 EUR, we have a scheduling agreement (819550) of 1.78 Eur.

But both the values (PR 1.87  & PO 1.78 Eur) we can see separately in CJI5 report, whereas it should be like (PR  0.09 EUR & PO 1.78 EUR).

I also ran the correction program RKANBU01 for the PR as well as for the project definition, but result is same.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanking you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vindhesh,

After running RKANBU01, try running correction program RKACOR04.

After this you can try executing transaction code CJEN,CJBN and check again if you get desired result.

Regards

Tushar

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I already tried these steps, but result is negative.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

Could you check if yor PO is related to your PR?

If they are not linked both documents are independent and PR is not modified when PO is created.

Regards

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Clara,

I also had the same doubt that it is a direct Scheduling agreement not coming through PR.

But if you check the table EKKO, you can see both PR & scheduling agreement are available.

So still i am in dilema, what to conclude.

Even I cannot see any refrence Doc in scheduling agreement, so again i doubt why CJI5 would show delta value in PReq, it is correct that it shows the full value.

Looking forward somebody to come up with a solution.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vindhesh,

It is possible you can have more help in MM forum. I am not sure if it is correct have a Purchase requisition and a schedule aggrement for the same requirement. From my point of view or you have PR/PO or you have SCA then I thik you are requesting the same in 2 documents then it is correct the system shows the committed in the PR  and the committed in the SCA,.

Regards,

former_member412338
Participant
0 Kudos

HI All,

I took help of MM team, and now can see the correct data in CJI5 report.

I dont know the exact steps followed by MM team, but there was some problem with scheduling agreement.

Thanking you all for your prompt replies.

Ciao.

Answers (0)