Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to assign the purchasing group to two purchasing Org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are in SRM 7.01 Classic Scenario.

We have a requirement for an user from UK wants to shop for US company code and Plant with UK purchasing group. The US purchasing org is 1000 (O 50000100) and UK purchasing org is 2000 (50000200). The UK purchasing group UK1 is assigned to purchasing org 2000  in "Functional tab" of PPOSA_BBP. Now the user has created the SC for the US company code and plant for the purchasing  group UK1 and then it has been approved and went into Error in process. Based on this we have verified and found that the error message as " Shopping Cart 000455000 (Preq.3000000000) : 06 355 Purchase organization 2000 not allowed for plant 1950" .

Based on the above message I have added the  organization unit 50000100 to the purchasing group UK1 Responsibility tab and also added the Co. code in Attribute tab and plant in Extended attribute tab of Pgroup UK1. After that again we have created the new SC and it has been approved. But the error is same.

Could you please suggest me how to fix this issue.

Regards,

Sada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sada,

It appears that the error is from the backend system. Try maintaining the POrg - Plant assignment in the backend ECC.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Thanks for the update.

I have done already. Now it is transferring to ECC but the Porg is 2000 but we need to create the PR for the Porg 1000 because the vendor belongs to Porg 1000 we don't want to extended this vendor to Porg 2000. I am aware this can be achieved from bp_doc_check_badi /BAPI_CREATE_REQUISITION .

Please suggest me which one needs to us and what changes required.

Regards

Sada

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sada,

Did you mention the US company code, and purchasing Grp in the shopping cart?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

The Purchasing group is belongs to UK but our PR should have the US Purchasing Org 1000 instead of UK Purchasing Org 2000.

Regards

Sada