Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participation

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

America and SDN has given a lot to me in terms of SAP ,I owe it a lot.Now i guess it is time to reciprocate .I wish I participate in providing solutions to those queries that i feel I am sure of giving  correct answers.

Now that I have enough time on hand .I can put to use for the good of mankind .

What config. setting i make so that The queries trickle in my mail box and i answer from my mail box . would you please suggest the exact link  from SDN ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Go to your profile, Bio Tab--> edit preference. by reading those option you can understand easily.

For newly created threads notifications you won't receive them. You need to log into scn and be active at related scn forums and keep following daily updates.Try to reply to threads and go on. once you continued active participation on scn. you can easily understand the remaining actions/settings/communications/activities.

Thanks

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Its fine then ..will try it out....it also feels good to have 'many many'  RSS feeds that streamline  our flow of thought according to the context of RSS

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Welcome to SCN Family.

Start login to SCN, Be active, Share and Gain knowledge.

Thank You

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Expectation Rahul.

Welcome to SCN   All the best for your participation in SCN .

Right now, we need to feel SCN as mail box and you can go to your favourite folder using link http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-19361 (compose) and Communications (inbox)

we can see our people activity, actions and you can maintain profile in SCN.

If you participate in some content, the you will get mail notification related to that content. But for replying again you need to come to SCN.

Jason just gave us the justification. You also justify by enter in SCN.

Cheers - Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

RO,

My email inbox is already way too crowded with 'work-related' items.  I have chosen to use RSS feeds for SCN.  This is my way to easily differentiate 'work' (email) from 'play' (RSS feeds for SCN; plus many many other RSS feeds).

To add to expert Jason's reply, you can also monitor RSS feeds directly from within Internet Explorer.

Best Regards,

DB49

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

There is no option to reply from e-mail: you must visit SCN to post your reply.  Each e-mail notification has a link back to the content for your convenience.

In addition to e-mail notifications, you can subscribe to RSS feeds from MS Outlook. Just another way to follow content in a space or by a member.

Jason