cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with RTI setup PI 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I’m totally new to SAP PI and I’m trying to setup the RTI for payroll GB.I’m following the guide Guide EAS_2013_Configuration.pdf attached to note 1808936. Everything was working fine except the Step 3.

Step 3 (page 15 of the PDF document) describes how to maintain the Expression Editor of the interface HR_GB_EFO_RESP_OUT. It is telling us that we have to select the line containing node "ResponseEndPoint".

But our system is not showing us any entries in the table below the radio button xpath. Does someone know what is wrong?

Regards,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I think the note is really this Note 1808938 - RTI Reports Legal change 2013/14

I was reading that note, i think the problem could be that the ESR content firstly need to be imported to PI, Have you imported that to your ESR first? is it activatied?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, the content was uploaded into the ESR first and as far as I know, it's active. It's showing the status active, when I check it in the Enterprise Service Builder.

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

you forgotten to select the software component version of sender interface . Look into below screen shot (highlighted in black box ).

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

it looks like your sender interface is not active or not available. Can you confirm the interface with this namespace is active in ESR?

By double-clicking the interface you should be able to jump over to that object in ESR.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joerg.

When double-click on the HR_GB_EFO_RESP_OUT element under node Message Mappings in the ESR, I get the following error message.

Source message External Message: GovTalkMessage does not exist in

software component version SAP HR 6.00

Check whether software

component version SAP HR 6.00 is in the Enterprise Services

Repository. Import this or a newer version if necessary

Maybe that's the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

so this is the cause of your error. If the system doesn't find the underlying message, it can't display an Xpath. There are two possibilities now:

1. You have that interface in your ESR, but under a different namespace. In that case you can either change configuration (create new objects) or migrate the ESR components to the correct namespace (I recommend that).

2. You don't have it in ESR. Then get it from somewhere and import it to ESR. 🙂 You know now what to do to check that the system makes the correct link.

Regards,

Jörg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've uploaded the SAP HR content and now the problem is solved.

Thanks all for your help.

Regrads,

Stefan

Answers (0)