cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart not in approver inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have created a shopping cart which need to be approved by approver A then by approver B. The problem is that the shopping cart is not appearing in the inbox of approver A. I have searched through the forum and found to use the transaction SWUE.

I have used the transaction SWUE with the event SAVED but after I have clicked on the Create Event button, all the approvers have been deleted from the approval workflow process of the shopping cart.

Any suggestion please how to add the two approvers back?? and how to make the shopping cart appear in the inbox of both approvers??

Thanks

Ally

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ally,

Were you able to see the approver A name in the Approvers of the SC ?

Also pls check in SWI6 if that WF is not logically deleted. If you find some error in SWI6, I would sugest you to do some changes in SC and it will restart the workflow.

If everything is Ok, than i think you should try to froward the item to approver.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using SWIA and forward the work item to the approver.  Make sure the approver is clicking refresh to see the SC in their inbox.  If they still don't see it then check their settings and make sure they have appropriate roles.

Thanks,

Jeff