cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View CNR_VIEW in component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, experts! I'm new to FPM and I have one question about it. I check the Technical Help of the head of one page, where there are many widgets. Please refer to the picture below.

And I find that the component of current view is FPM_OIF_COMPONENT, and the view is CNR_VIEW. So I go to SE80 and check the component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT.

But there is nothing valuable to me. Where are the widgets on the web page?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved!

Finally I realize that there is no web dynpro component which defines the UI elements(maybe just in my case). Thank to Praveen's hint for IDR, I find that these UI elements are all IDR Fields and are defined in the method INIT_IDR_FIELDS() of class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_IDEN_BIDD_RFX, which is one subclass of class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT. Please refer to the picture below. The circled field is the one I want to change.

These fields will be appended to the table MT_IDR_FIELDS, which is a protected attribute in class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT and inherited by /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_IDEN_BIDD_RFX.

Actually, INIT_IDR_FIELDS() is called in UPDATE_FIELDS(), which is the method of class /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_IDEN_BIDD_RFX(actually this method is inherited from /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT).

After INIT_IDR_FIELDS() is executed, GET_FIELD_DATA(), which is the method of interface /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_IDENT_MAPPER and implemented by calss /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_IDEN_BIDD_RFX, will be executed to get value(kept in structure RR_FIELD_DATA) of all header fields.Then a loop will be executed for table MT_IDR_FIELDS and we can get the corresponding value of each field in MT_IDR_FIELDS from structure RR_FIELD_DATA, which is returned from GET_FIELD_DATA(). This loop will be in such style:

LOOP AT mt_idr_fields INTO ls_field.

(omit other code..)

ASSIGN COMPONENT ls_field-field_name OF STRUCTURE rr_field_data TO <fs_value>.

(omit other code..)

ENDLOOP.

Therefore, what I really need to do is to make an enhancement for GET_FIELD_DATA() and change the value of field which I want to change.

vimal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aluminum

How you found the sub class, i have the same requirement but not able to find this sub class.

Could you please explain step wise on how to find the sub class.?

Thanks,

Vimal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shelwin,

The widgets on the web page is displaying that is configured with your component configuration for your OIF application..Find the component configuration from your first snap between the highlighted component name and view name.

Click on that and you will find your UI elements in that.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Praveen! I indeed find the UI elements in that component configuration. But I want to see the UI elements in web dynpro component by SE80. Could you tell me how to find it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shelwin ,

If your application is using FPM_OIF_COMPONENT then it's a FPM application. So only application configuration and application configuration will be there for UI elements.

But if you are using FLUID(Free Style UIBB) means any webdynpro component then you can find the webdynpro component name and window name from your component configuration then go to SE80 and display webdynpro component. You can see the UI elements.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

rodolformoraes
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shelwin,

In SE80 browse the FPM_OIF_COMPONENT component, in its applications, try to find your starting application at left of the "Current View" info that you have marked.

You can see that you have the name of the application and the name of the application configuration. Inside of the applicantion configuration you will find the WebDynpro that is been started.

To open the application configuration in SE80, go to the FPM_OIF_COMPONENT -> Component Configurations -> "name of the configuration". Open it, click on "Start Configurator" button.

Best regards,

Rodolfo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Praveen! Actually, I want to find the web dynpro component that defines the UI elements circled in the screenshot below and change the binding data of 'Total Value'.

Then I right-click the circled area and chooes 'Technical Help', and comes a pop-up window as the first screenshot above shows. But I cannot find any UI element according to the information in the pop-up window. So could you tell me how I can do to find them out?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Rodolfo! Thank you for your response!

I explain what I really want to do in the reply to Praveen above. Please kindly refer to it.

And I can't find the UI elements in the component configuration, please see the screenshot below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shelwin,

As per the above snapshot you have to find the application configuration for your component. Then navigate to the component configuration for your IDR(Identification Region) component. Because your circled area belongs to the IDR region of the FPM application.

So in component configuration for your IDR will have one webdynpro component , display it through SE80 and change the binding.

Hope this will help you...

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I navigate to the application configuration page. But there is no configuration for IDR component. (I cannot be sure if I hvae followed your direction correctly. If not, please let me know.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shelwin,

Your IDR component should have the component configuration. If it doesn't have then probable by your APPCC class they are populating the values in your IDR component..

Thanks

Praveen Gupta