cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition types are showing "inactive" in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

After entering the material and quantity and when i go to "item overview" Conditions tab all my condition types are showing "inactive". Please suggest me with steps

Discussion subject was edited by Moderator.

Please use effective & precise subject line to represent your discussion for better visibility.

And also make a habit of Asking Good Questions in the SCN Discussion Spaces will help you get Good Answers (Click on this lin...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u guys for ur suggestions.I got it

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have the courtesy of updating the forum on how you resolved the issue or what was the cause of it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok shiva ram,From next time i will update.The mistake i have done is "in Pricing procedure i have maintained "HM00" condition type " which makes other condition types inactive and makes value Zero. So i removed i got my issue solved

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhaker

thanks for updating  But i want to know why if HM00 Condition type is maintained in pricing procedure why all condition types are in active

HM00-- FIXED AMOUNT

PLZ share screen shot once

Dear Legends

i have checked in my ides in v/08-- rvaa01 no HM00 maintained . If we maintain HM00 c. type all will be deactivate but when we will use this

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venu,

HM00- order value.If you maintain this in pricing all your condition types will be inactive and makes the  total value "ZERO" please go through the HM00 condition type once

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear i will tell you when condition type will be inactive ...

one laptap price is 30000

Suppose if you have maintained 3 condition types ( pr01) ,( pr02) ( pr03)

pr01 price is 10000

pr02 price is 10000

pr03 price is 10000

so now you have maintained condition records for all now lost condition only be active remaining 2 conditions will be de active ... this is sap standerd

so if you activate all be active

go to v/06-- pr01- maintain cond class is price and for remaining pr02-- pr03 cond class surcharge or discount if you maintain like this and maintain c. records once again if you check all be active mode

----

In your case may be reasons may be that condition type is excluded check  ov31-ov32- ova8

and vk11 check exclusion activated or check in v/06 exclusion box

And PR00 condition type requirement should be 2

And item category statistical check box should be blank 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the condition record in VK12/13.

Regards,

Pankaj

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please upload screenshot with Analysis?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos
Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on the analysis button and in the next screen, click on condition type. The system will display the reason on the right side.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's not clear in your screenshot what's your price condition, but if it is SK15, as it seems, you've not defined it as a price but as a discount / surcharge in % ...

Regards,

JM